Reviews for Nose Jobs
YoreReader chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
The characterization is superb. The banter is first-rate. The friendship is exceptional. And that little flirtation at the end? Just absolutely wonderful.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked it! I thought it was very good, especially for a first story.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was great...
spooky-angel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011

"You don't think I have a weird nose, do you?"

Auggie bit back a laugh. "It looks fine to me," he said and it seemed like Annie had realized her mistake a split second after saying it because she laughed.

that is soooo Annie and Auggie ! i can totally picture Annie saying that, forgetting about his blindness. because to her he's not a blind friend, he's a friend who happens to be blind, and it's obvious that most of the time she just forgets about that last part.

really nice story
cotedepablo911 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's so cool how Auggie can go from cocky to friend to suggestive in about three sentences. And he can crack a joke to make the transition. I love that!
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Gotta love Auggie and Annie.

Great story!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
She should have taken him up on his offer! XD more please!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Well done! :D
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love how Auggie's so open to Annie, and how he's able to comfort her so well.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oo, I hate guys like that. People like that, I should say (like that fictional plastic surgeon character). Scuuuuummy.

Great fic, though. Annie is sad and cute, and Auggie is sweet and adorable the way he cheers her up.
Okia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Cute & God bless
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Fascinating story. I love the Auggie/Annie friendship dynamic. Also, you're right. When I tilt my head to the left and squint I even see romance possibly developing. Just the way I like it.
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lol, definitely cute, and I liked how it seemed like there banter was completely realistic. I enjoyed it!

mag721 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i loved this! :D
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010

I loved this. I particularly loved how Annie fogets about Auggie's blindness. I have a friend who is blind and I do the same thing. It shows that Annie can look beyond Auggie's vision or in this case his lack of it...but Auggie is intuitive in every other respect. You have done a great job capturing the characters.