Reviews for Married To A Vampire
kantorkan chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
I loved this them coming. I am pretty sure that the mutts will be crapping on their pants more then any other group has ever crapped in the history of mankind. so lets go see what we shall see.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
O.K. what in the hell is this all about and why is Bella so important that they are all involved with Marcus?is this a plot to get rid of Aro and Caius? guess we shall soon find out so lets go whip some mutts k.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
well there is no way in hell Jacob or anyone of the mutts will get close to Bella,she does have a secret weapon at least she does in other stories. i think the pack might side with the Cullens to save the treaty,but then again most of the mutts are stupid children and the council are narrow minded fools so maybe not.I guess we'll just have to see won't we
kantorkan chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
so how soon before he is dead.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
I loved that the man child Jacob got knocked on his ass for being stupid not once but twice now I guess he's going to be trying to cause trouble because of the Leeches.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Marcus needs to take out his "brothers" and get Carlisle and Eleazar to take their places. Aro is too power hungry and Caius is to stupid to live.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
so Bella really does seem to be taking things rather well considering she could be dead soon.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
what is the deal with those two and betraying Bella and the family?I was so hoping The Major could get a hold of them but that might take awhile it seems.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Well Aro can screw himself since she will be changed soon there is nothing he can bitch about it. though he might be a little pissed about Eddie and alice turned into purple smoking ash though.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
OK,so ass wipe Eddie should be dead yeah Peter and Charlotte are coming just made this story 110% better,love me some P&C. it would be a perfect world if I had Jasper,Bella,peter,Char.,Em. and Rose as best buds. o.k. lets get on with the show lets see hopefully Jasper rips Eddie apart.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
so what in the hell did we miss?we're at a school outing and the next thing they are hopefully you will be explaining why this happened won't you?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
so we have a smitten Jasper a beautiful Bella a pixie bitch and a douche bag Eddie should be fun.I can't wait to see what happens with a school trip that ends up with Jasper and Bella together for eternity.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
don]t know what to say about this story except I love Jasper and Bella stories,so lets see what we can see about how they got to where they are.
cela chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
car parks are parking lots in the u.s.
cela chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
oh, alice really shouldn't have done that.
768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »