Reviews for Witness For The Prosecution
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
queenofthenial chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ahh I like this.
candykizzez chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Kyaaa! I love ur story! Please update soon I've been waiting for weeks!XD
24HourHonor chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Now I'm sad. :(

Where's chapter 4? Please tell me you're not gonna stop in the middle of this fantastic story! You have to keep going...for us readers. :) Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase...

Please update soon.
Syd monster12 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I really like your story! I love how gofie naruto is it's cute lls can't wait for the next chap
DF-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Like it. Very.
Tiffany golz or Sayuri Takoni chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
this story is soo awesome! i love it! i hope that the story will last longer. when are you going to post another chapter? i would really want to know...and also thanks for the link, it was a really good idea to post it up for the people to see what the room really looks like.
Murriah chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
i like crime, this is actually the first story i have read that has it, so im excited to read more of it.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ohh that's kool :D

Happy easter to you too x
AkaruiGekkou chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
This is sucha great story

Why won't anyone take poor hinata-chan in :( ?

When are sasuke and hinata gonna get close ?

And could you make the chapters a bit longer :D ?

They're long enough now but its just me

I hope you update soon !
Hinata6 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This was actually pretty good. I enjoyed reading it. :) I would like to read some more NaruHina interactions and maybe some jealously on Sasuke's part or vice versa. xD Either way I like the SasuHinaNaru love triangle!

I hope you can update soon. n.n
XDreamKillerX chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i always hated hiashi...hyuga
FallenRaindrops chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Spiffy apartment they have there! Me likey!
DarkHinata91 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
great story so far .
new chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
THis story is very interesting. I Like It. I can't wait to read the next chapter!