Reviews for Tainted Legacy
Naw d Blume chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Hiya there!

I think I agree to the way you started this fic. It feels more realistic when you started from the situation in the manga.

Hmmm ... honestly, I enjoy reading through the chapters. And I want to read more and more.

It's focused on Clare, rite? I wonder if you will put some Raki-Clare moments... I am a fan of romance XD

Anyway, please continue!
meow114 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
nice start, i hope that Raki dies at some point (never like him) making clare want to be stronger XD
KureikoJulliet chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Interesting beginning even if it's (more or less) the same beginning as in the manga. Can't wait for your next update!
Soutrick chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
was more or less like the manga,
but the changes where important
looking foward whats next
Soutrick chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Interesting
first fic that i see that does something like this
hope you continue this story
SilverBack354 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
It's Alive

Hip Hip Hurah
topdog19 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
glad you are back missed this story.
kh chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
interesting i am eager to read more

good job
UzuKunoichi chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
To put it very simply, I do not like angsty, whiny and overly emotional people. So maybe I shouldn't say anything on that front, but since chapter was completely emotional development only, I can only point out some minor points.

Good job on stigmata! I never liked it, it was too pitiful to marr their bodies like that. I really liked that Claire doesn't have it.

Teresa (note the spelling) was a very very important part of Claire. I think she would want to perfect her style, continue her legacy. She did so in manga, I think you should have it too.

Raki... Never liked him much, but he's not noticeable or important enough to really bother me. I'll just say he's a useless limiter who's only purpose was to prevent Clair from awakening (which would have made her so badass!).

Five youma being a challenge for her? Come on, she can't be THAT weak. It's been mentioned many times that no amount of youma produce a challenging fight for the warriors. It's the awakened beings that are really big deal's.

Clair's emotional tirade: 'woe is me!', 'what am I?', 'oh me so lonely! Oh Oh! Me so lonely!'. Eyeroll worthy, maybe mildly amusing. It's okay, just don't repeat it. Main characters going 'oh me so lonelaaaaaay!' is WAY overdone. It doesn't provide emotional depth, it alienates the character further from the reader. Personally, if I was all alone, I wouldn't give two shits about it. If I was surrounded by zillions, I wouldn't give two shits about that either till they started forming mobs to chase me with pitchforks and torches. ('Die you evil witch!')

Ye Lord, grant my wish, give her some strength;
Oh Lord in heaven (or hell, don't care), may thy boundless love cleanse her soul of loneliness, and make her see the light.
(If above conditions aren't met, prepare your anus, Oh Lord, for I will bring a dildo with me to your realm when I die).

Thrashing dieties that can probably sqaush me with pinkies aside (if they exist), you should probably tone down the angstyness, tone up the awesomeness, and maybe update faster.

Peace.

Actually, no. Fuck peace, it's boring.
Siriusly Grim chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Hmm... interesting adaptation of the Claymore traditional origin for Clare, and I suppose the concept is compelling enough. I look forward to more.
DialACow chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I am glad you've continued this story, Lithius. This chapter was well worth the wait and I look forward to future chapters, however long it may take.
UzuKunoichi chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I had a lot of hope for this story, but I feel really sad that you did everything the same as in manga despite the differences - down to the minor details like Claire's hair being cut short. That... Makes me question if I should bother reading? After all, I already read the manga and what's the point of repeating it if the end results are going to be the same? The way the haircut took place may have changed, but that doesn't matter when the day ends the same way, without changes. It shows a reluctance to being innovative and creative, a lack of drive to do things out of the ordinary. And most importantly, it makes the story indistinct and unsatisfactory.
Xoroth chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Looks good so far. No complaints as far as spelling or grammar. I'm looking forward to see just what Clare's mixed lineage will do for her. Hopefully we'll see something fresh soon.
xox-g-xox chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
This is a fantastic idea to base a story from. I like that you played on the Mother/Daughter relationship that Teresa and Clare had and actually made them related.

I can't wait to read more. This story and your writing are both very good.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Nightraze chapter 2 . 6/25/2011