Reviews for Tales of a Time Lord: The Blackouts
Cat1030 chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Really enjoyed it :)
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Ooh another brilliant chapter! You're keeping us on edge. Keep writing! xDD Please? heh
the Stafflord chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Niiiiiice, very cool, and while im reading this im listening to "next stop everthing", made it really hit home it did, now you better do it soon, the sequel that is, and you better do a good job or else.

And all the while your looking at a blank screen in front of you with an idea for a story but not sure if the readers might like it, just think this and you'll be FANTASIC! Just look and say, "GERONIMOOOOOO!"

And to you i say "ALLONS-Y"
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Unique story. Keep writing!
TonksieFea chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
more soon?
the Stafflord chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Whooo won't that stump him, ya know, just a bit.

Great job so much, just wish the updating was more annual, ya know, just sayin.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
So great
the Stafflord chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
I gotta say, talk about cool.
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Omg I love the daleks :)
Isolith chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Weeee, Daleks always make a niiice entrance. Hadn't even considered they would be behind this - hehe - wicked.

Looking forward to next installment.
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Lol love the way you described the dalek as a pepper pot :D awesome chapter ;)
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Awhh the Doctor's jealous :D hehe. I like how the Doctor blames River. I totally cracked up laughing when I read this :)
Interface chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Hey there. Liking this piece.

I like how 'future River' puts the Doctor in his place with just a phone call. Made me chuckle. I also enjoyed the references to the Library characters.

I'd like to see where this is going. There's lots to be had from this storyline.

Please update soon.

Interface :]
Doctor-River chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I love this tsory and I'm glad that I gave you the cinfidence to post it here and add more to it, it will be a brilliant story ) Can't wait for more!
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Love this story! I could actually see them saying these things :) keep writing because this is AWESOME! :)