Reviews for A Brave New World
mommakat chapter 46 . 6/22
Hi!
I found your story from the favs of another author. I wanted to thank you for sharing your imagination and talent by gifting us this story. Once I started reading I couldn't stop :)
Again, Thank You!
Kathryn
AshlynVarela chapter 46 . 3/23
Is their a sequel? Loved the story!
Mia chapter 42 . 2/26
Too many POVs. I don't care about minor characters. Edward reuniting with Bella should have been in Edward or Bella's pov. It means nothing from Emmett's. The drawback from so many POVs is that the voices all sound the same. Vary up word choices and speech patterns to make Emmett, Jacob, or Edward sound different from each other.
Mia chapter 35 . 2/25
Too many pov changes. You could solve that by writing third person.
Huh chapter 31 . 2/23
I don't understand why the Cullens don't tell the werewolves their 'vegetarian lifestyle'? It seems like a plothole that's been conveniently ignored.
Mia chapter 21 . 2/17
Forks and Seattle are hours from one another, not minutes.
Gingerella chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
Well my god what a ride. So much going on in this story. Well written and well done.
Gingerella chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
Aw poor Edward. (Sniff)
Gingerella chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Ha when Carlisle realised that Bella and Edward had made love I began to wonder if I'd passed out and missed something. I went back and scoured the last chapter, but no it's been here all the time. Lol. Sneaky. A well written and captivating story so far.
Gingerella chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Yes I think they should tell Edward the truth. Forewarned is forearmed after all. I don't know if I fully connect this story with Stephenie Meyer's Edward and Bella but I am enjoying it nonetheless.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Really I have no words for how good this story is so far. You reveal just enough of the mystery to keep the reader satisfied and wanting more each chapter without dragging it out so that the story becomes too bland. Great job
jayla174 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
I honestly can't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews it is so far one of the best stories I have read on here yet. LOL and I've read a lot of stories on here
jayla174 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Still enjoying this story
jayla174 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I had to force myself to stop and review bc I'm so intrigued by this story so far. Your writing is excellent as well. Great job so far
jayla174 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
I can't wait to find out what is happening with edward