Reviews for A Brave New World
Denninelli chapter 46 . 3/3
Wow, what a story! You have brought in so much that i am sure no-one else have ever thought of. Well done.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 46 . 2/5
awesome story, loved it
sholtsclaw698 chapter 12 . 2/5
loving this story
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 46 . 12/27/2016
This is an extraordinary piece. It has a gigantic scope, but you manage it well; it has crazy-ass complexities, but I never once felt like I didn't know what was going on; and it is utterly, completely original in its concept of what happened after that damned kiss with Jake. Thank you so much for this story! :)
Kayozm chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
I'm Not sure what's to come, but I'm intrigued by the ideas in this story and enjoying the different perspectives. I don't review often (cause I'm almost always reading years too late, lol), but I'm surprised by the relatively low number of reviews this story has, so I thought if say hi :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 46 . 9/15/2016
cliffhanger?! wth?! what happens next?!
jk chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
it doesn't make sense you having them drag this shit out...they should have told him the truth awhile ago...no sense in dragging out the emo drama queen shit
jk chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
god Edwards a whiny fucking bitch and I for one am TIRED OF IT! I think bella should just leave his ass, the cullens can deal with that shit! bella was moving on anyway...I say she should get on with it!
The Edward in this story doesn't have much going for him
jk chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
LOL the way you got jake back into the story was sooo fucking stupid...do you really expect us to believe that 6 full grown fucking vamps needed jake to get Edward out of the hospital? yaaaa ooook. like carlise couldn't have just walked up in that bitch...saying I'm a doctor, and I'm full grown...NOW GET ME MY JUICE BOX!
madisonbelle chapter 46 . 2/22/2016
Oh gosh, i wouldve loved to read about how Charlie deals with his great grand sister? Otherwise, this was an awesome story!
madisonbelle chapter 42 . 2/22/2016
Aww, i kinda feel bad for him
madisonbelle chapter 36 . 2/21/2016
So exciting!
madisonbelle chapter 31 . 2/21/2016
No way, not sue!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 46 . 2/19/2016
This is a good read, but why are they doing half the stuff they were doing at the end. What I mean is, 45% of the world population is dead, and you made it seem like set caring about college tuition, and charlie not meeting someone, and that Sue and Paul died was 'the big thing'.

Trust me when I say... It wasn't! Cuz if half the world died, I aint thinking about college or who my dad is going to end up with. ANd for god sakes why are they still going to school?
Trill Here chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
Just like Edward. Always looking for the exits. Too bad its always to run away from the good in his life. My god does he love to brood. I really dislike this version of him.