Reviews for A Brave New World
jk chapter 11 . 3/21
it doesn't make sense you having them drag this shit out...they should have told him the truth awhile ago...no sense in dragging out the emo drama queen shit
jk chapter 10 . 3/21
god Edwards a whiny fucking bitch and I for one am TIRED OF IT! I think bella should just leave his ass, the cullens can deal with that shit! bella was moving on anyway...I say she should get on with it!
The Edward in this story doesn't have much going for him
jk chapter 7 . 3/21
LOL the way you got jake back into the story was sooo fucking stupid...do you really expect us to believe that 6 full grown fucking vamps needed jake to get Edward out of the hospital? yaaaa ooook. like carlise couldn't have just walked up in that bitch...saying I'm a doctor, and I'm full grown...NOW GET ME MY JUICE BOX!
madisonbelle chapter 46 . 2/22
Oh gosh, i wouldve loved to read about how Charlie deals with his great grand sister? Otherwise, this was an awesome story!
madisonbelle chapter 42 . 2/22
Aww, i kinda feel bad for him
madisonbelle chapter 36 . 2/21
So exciting!
madisonbelle chapter 31 . 2/21
No way, not sue!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 46 . 2/19
This is a good read, but why are they doing half the stuff they were doing at the end. What I mean is, 45% of the world population is dead, and you made it seem like set caring about college tuition, and charlie not meeting someone, and that Sue and Paul died was 'the big thing'.

Trust me when I say... It wasn't! Cuz if half the world died, I aint thinking about college or who my dad is going to end up with. ANd for god sakes why are they still going to school?
Trill Here chapter 28 . 2/18
Just like Edward. Always looking for the exits. Too bad its always to run away from the good in his life. My god does he love to brood. I really dislike this version of him.
Trill here chapter 27 . 2/18
This threatening to take the love of someone's life without so much as a fight is lame. So no creativity.

Who would do that? Some guys comes out the woods and Approaches Edward, and says come with me or i'll kill Bella. Knowing he left her with two protectors and Edward just says 'sure okay'?

SMH.

There is probably more to this, but for the part I've gotten to so far... is really lame.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 2/18
The great love that was supposed to be expressed here was long soured by her other 'great' loves. You know... the ones that never should've existed due to the fact that she was already mated. That one. Yea. If she carried the torch, that would be one thing, but she pass that light around to anyone who gave her a shoulder to cry on. SMH.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 6 . 2/18
Honestly... for someone in a 'mating bond' Bella sure falls in love 'ALOT!'

That is probably the only part of the story i disagree with. I don't think you have a true grasp on this. EVEN SM in her own book mess that up.

How you ask. Because everything she said in the first book she backtacked on by the time the last book was done. and I mean EVERYTHING.

From NEWBORN MADNESS, to Pack Relations. All of it was reversed to give Bella everything what she needed when she needed it. IT was ridiculous. Pretty much making the first book only good for kindling.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 2/18
What a whore.
artri chapter 46 . 1/31
Excellent story.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 46 . 1/29
Awesome story. I almost quit reading it at the beginning when everyone thought Edward died, but I'm glad I kept going. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.