Reviews for Into the Deep
Adam chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Thanks a lot for this! I really enjoyed the bit of Taiora storyline you threw in at just the right moments. You are a great writer! Never give it up!
Adam chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
As I stated before, you've been doing great. The only thing that bugs me about the story is the typos, but they are understandable.
Adam chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I absolutely love this fanfiction! It is written in almost EXACTLY the way the anime series was, enough that reading this feels like watching an episode of it that I had somehow never seen before. You wrote the character's interactions perfectly, and you managed to make them just as alive and detailed as in the show! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
You did a good job writing this. It's a bit overly dramatic, but just a bit. You managed to make the story vivid and flow well. I know you wrote this back in 2000, but nonetheless, it deserves a review now that I have found it and read it. Keep up the good work! I'm definitely going to read the rest of the chapters of this.
chrono17 chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
I really liked this one. I'm not sure why but i absolutly loved the idea os Sora wearing Tai's goggles. Something about it just seems so...i don't know...perfect. It just fits so well. I know it seems like I'm just writing reviews to all of your stories at once(and I am) but I really do like them all a lot(you write really realy well.)
Criticchris chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Great story! You know, this conceivably COULD be an episode or two. Oh, and very nice Taiora hint at the end.
Milkywaymilk369 chapter 7 . 7/19/2001
Now that is what I call an exceptionally terrific fanfic. What scene did you wrote the fic for? Anyway, I want MORE! Pretty please with a cherry on top? -
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 7 . 6/26/2001
I LOVED IT! TAIORA FOREVER! I especially liked the fact that Sora saved Tai by herself-until it took the combination

of the Crests of Love and Friendship to bring him back from the dead. That is monumental in itself.
RaiLei chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Interesting. Kari Kamiya (
Demiveemons Candy Eater chapter 7 . 3/3/2001
I loved it.I hope my new story with datamon will turn out as good as this did.
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 7 . 2/7/2001
I remember reading this before and it's still as good as the first. You might want to check your chapters,though, because I think they're out of order.

Keep Writing!
unknown chapter 7 . 2/7/2001
Ohhhhh! This is a really great story! Keep writing!
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Pretty good story. Except... I already wrote something around about the same concepts, but not copying your characters or anything (except for the whole Taichi's-and-Sora's-daughter-plays-soccer thing) so if I post it, am I copying you?
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
I READ IT! AND LOVED IT! lol u dedicated it to me! is that y u wanted me to red it so bad? (it's going on my fav story list)
Kiwi Smoothie chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Hey babe, thanks for the dedication. So are you gonna put up those AWESOME pictures you drew of the kids? Those were great! (P.S. all you other people in cyberland, bug her to put those up- you REALLY want to see the awesome pics!) This is going to be a totally trippen series Randa! I can tell already! Totally

a-W-e-S-o-M-e so far. Laterz! ~!*:Moi:*!~