Reviews for Over And Over Again
Vin the US, the prosecution cannot call the defendant as a witness, only the defense can do this. If the defendant chooses to testify, then the prosecuted can cross-examine.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
If you are going to keep this story out here please fix the first four chapters.
ElSaTa chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
well found this story today, after the first 4 chapters "seems to be mixed up" i start with CHAPTER 5! where are the others strange start even when the concept is great.

would love to read the first chapters also? or did I miss something here
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I think you're NUTS!
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I have looked a bit on the later chapters and think this seems to be a very interesting story. But even if I really would love to read it, it's a bit hard when the first 4 chapters are missing...kind of makes it hard to understand when you don't have the background. I really, really want to read this story so I thought I leave a review and ask if you are going to put the first 4 chapters up anytime soon?

Betty
CountessCora chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
So sorry abt your laptop! This is a wonderfully written story so I will alert it so when you are able ti continue I'll be ready!

Best wishes and blessings,

Tess
AleBing31 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
The first 4 chapters can not be read, and I really want to read them, is there any way to fix this problem please?
shialuvr222 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Wow. This has been awesome, right up to the end. Great job. I'm still officially a fan.
danielle007 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
*sob*

Wow! You weren't kidding when you put "hurt" on the category!

I definitely don't want to see this in the show but it is a great story nonetheless.

I like the twin's names. D
Hermione's Shadow chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
omg, that was so horribly sad. part of me wants to rip you a new one for ending it so horribly, but the other part of me commends you for a job well done because only when the author is able to create a storyline that the reader is able to invest in, does an ending like this taste so bitter. So, I guess job well done, but at the same time, really, really BIG sad, crying face :'(
DS2010 chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Think Tony got the justice he was looking for. Kind of sad though
Junee chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Such a sad and lovely story.
shialuvr222 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
:O OH NOES! TONY CAN'T GO TO JAIL! :O
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
wow, I really, really wasn't expecting that :'(
danielle007 chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
I cried when they calledvhim MISTER DiNozzo and not Agent because of his resignation... ahhhhhhh

And good one on ms hart.)