Reviews for Masks and Redemption
Ixempt chapter 1 . 7/21
THE best, HP/Naruto crossover I've read, love it.
rosebudmelissa chapter 4 . 7/11
Good story! I've seen a few Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers, but this is definitely one of the best I've read so far. I'm really curious to see what house Kakashi ends up in. He's certainly brave, he obviously respects knowledge (master of a thousand justu and all that), he's moderately ambitious (already a jounin with plans to join ANBU), and quite cunning, but I would honestly love to see him in Hufflepuff. Personality-wise he's almost the exact opposite of your typical Hufflepuff, but since loyalty to his comrades is pretty much the center of his moral code at this point, it would make sense. Although completing his mission would be easiest as a Gryffindor and becoming a student for a mission certainly suits Slytherin. I think that although he might personality-wise suit Ravenclaw best, his circumstances and attitudes make that the least likely house for him to end up in. I'm looking forward to seeing which option you choose...
guest chapter 25 . 6/5
fun story! hope the next chapter will come soon!
I LOVE WALKING PEACHES chapter 5 . 5/1
Phew.. for a moment I actually thought he was going to be sorted into Hufflepuff... That kind of scared me to be honest XD
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 3/29
I'm laughing so, SO hard.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 4 . 3/12
Enjoyable story. I like the characterization so far, and the descriptive writing is nicely done.

According to novel canon, the staff should know Quirrell. He was the Muggle studies professor before leaving for Albania to get practical experience for the DADA class. It's fine if you want to change it, but something to consider if you want to stick as close to canon as possible unless there's plot reason for a divergence.

I'm not quite sure when the first unicorns were killed, but there was no mention of it until the event with Hagrid and the dragon and it seemed that it was a fairly recent thing-near the end of the year.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 2 . 3/12
I like the lampshading you have going on to cover potential oddities. Just enough to acknowledge "convenient" bits of the story, but not dwelling on it.
Kakashi drowning in lies? You're going to Meade me cry :(
POOR KAKASHI!
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
I initianally skipped over this story, thinking 'young Kakashi? Bleh. I want a story with Naruto or Sasuke.' OH MY GOSH I'M AN IDIOT I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS WEEKS AGO. An unfortunate side effect of reading this is that now my brain is in fanfiction mode, and is coming up with one shots of Kakashi at hogwarts and I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. Thank you for writing this and wasting a moment of your life reading this review.
AkabaneKazama chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Hermione is very nosy and annoying in here. just leave Kakashi alone, d*mn girl -_-
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
Amazing~! More please?
aewea chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
this chapter was really awesome!I love it!
KisekiRyuu chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Love it, love it, love it! I love the Report Addendum ("the report issued by Captain Hatake is total bullshit"). The interlude helped a lot with character development (I think). Hope you can update this quickly! Woohoo! I also hope Hayate gets healed, Kakashi becomes stops being so stressed and Obito returns if Rin doesn't die. (Squeals) (Slow applause)
the bomb chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kakahi chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
author chan thank you for finally updating, i hope to get another one soon! im totally in love with your stories X3