Reviews for Masks and Redemption
aewea chapter 25 . 4/12
I really love this and i wish u would update. but if u can't i understand.
thank u for writing something this amazing
aewea chapter 17 . 4/11
this was something more than awesome. really. i love this
forsakenfoxshadow chapter 18 . 2/14
I do not appreciate being call a lurker( even if it is there sadly):( fan-tippidy-top-tastic story, good job !*thumbs up*
NatNicole chapter 19 . 1/29
Seriously, this fic somehow keeps getting COOLer!
NatNicole chapter 18 . 1/29
AMAZING! *glomps Rin & Kakashi*
I understand McGonagall's view, but agree with Kakashi that he was just doing his job.
NatNicole chapter 17 . 1/29
GENIUS twists! *grins like a total lunatic*
NatNicole chapter 16 . 1/29
More brilliance... *smirks*
NatNicole chapter 15 . 1/29
WOOHOO for Rin! *grins dopily at her*
NatNicole chapter 14 . 1/29
BRILLIANT! An' I can see why Harry thinks so, but it's still very selfish of him; he doesn't own Kakashi!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 1/29
I feel for ya, Kakashi; broomstick flying is idiotic & my good hearing was a curse when my little brother got hold of a whistle. *grimaces*
Ha-ha, Kakashi's thoughts on what 'shoulda' happened are hilarious! Especially since that's more or less what DID happen in canon. *grins*
I started giggling like a lunatic when mini-Malfoy unknowingly blocked Hermione's view of Kakashi's face.
Hatake Kakashi...in a wizards' duel. *blinks, then bursts out laughing* This'll be FUN!
NatNicole chapter 9 . 1/29
This Chapter is so very 'Kakashi'! *giggles at own word choice* Seriously though, I love it; clever writing, everyone is I.C., & I never knew Kakashi playing wizards' chess was 1 of my dreams until I read it happen.
NatNicole chapter 22 . 1/29
*blinks back horrified tears*
NatNicole chapter 13 . 1/29
Epic POVs! I don't think anyone has captured Hermione or Draco this well (O.K., maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration; still, yours is PERFECT)!
*smirks in glee at Kakashi's back-up*
NatNicole chapter 12 . 1/29
*cackles in glee at everything done by Kakashi*
Oh, 'Kashi-chan... Ya didn't forget, kiddo! *hug*
NatNicole chapter 11 . 1/29
This brilliantly written Chapter is absolutely AMAZING from start to finish! *grins like Obito* You're a GENIUS! Everything Kakashi said... Just, WOW!