Reviews for Masks and Redemption
JillianWatson1058 chapter 5 . 4/16
Oh my goodness; Kakashi's conversation with the sorting hat is totally making me crack up right now. Of course, if anyone could make the sorting hat that annoyed, it'd definitely be Kakashi. I love this so far, by the way! You're a wonderful writer!
urs-v chapter 14 . 1/1
woow! you have exactly 245 review and 245 favs! now I should totally review and fav so you can keep these number equal! Or maybe I should've just let thing as they were? I mean, 245 is a kinda cool number, while 246 seem a bit random?

anyway, much love for your story. 'specially since Kakashi isn't alone anymore, since Malfoy is tasting the wonderfull spirit of love and friendship and happyness (i'm sur rainbow are involved too, or will be at some point) and since evribody is in character. Yeah. good job. Here is a vitual cookie to start the new year and support cause I know how it feel to have the feeling your life is crappy.
SO COOL!
I just love this epic story...I know this is not what you wanna hear and you just wanna hear me telling you what to add.

Hugh...ok here we go...

Can you please, please, please say something about kakashi's hatake part, maybe a bloodline or something..
Don't know thought it might be cool...

Anyways thanks for making my day and hope you update soon.

Ja ne
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
awsome.

Whens the next update?
mathilde.hasard chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Ok, my very first review...
I love this story, particulary the cynism of kakashi and his sarcasm. I'm looking forward to thenext chapter!
xXmini-chibiXx chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
I hope life gets better for you :)

And yay! More ninja! The more the merrier. I'd like to see Madam Pomfrey's reaction to Rin's healing and vice-versa.

"Harry was beginning to understand why Hermione was so suspicious."

Does this mean Harry's gonna help Hermione research now? Kakashi's going to have a much harder time keeping it a secret if so. Does the library at Hogwarts even have information on shinobi? Professor Mcgonagall had said Dumbledore was probably the only wizard to know about the hidden villages.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I have to say (a little late maybe) but i absolutely love the way you make Kakashi spur up an exucse and go on it for so long that Harry became sidetracked and eventually just gave up on the whole subject. I love moments like those when I am reading a story!
Rook chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Dang it! Do you know how many times I've had to re-read this thing from the first chapter, just to remember which story this is. Difficult enough that there's so many 'Kakashi at Hogwarts' stories out there I've got to keep track of! I'm gonna start taking notes! It's all good, though. Yours is still one of my favorites. Glad to see your still working on it. Nice to see the other Konoha nin. Can't wait to see how everyone interacts with them. Also looking forward to seeing Malfoy as a minion.
Awesome chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Ohhhhh... I like this. A lot. Please update soon!
Awesome chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Love this
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
There's probably some kind of magic healing that could fix internal acid damage... maybe?
Datarus Finnigun chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
this chap was really amazing introducing rin and gekko was smooth, but you need to be carefull and pay attention to what you are going to do with them

it would be awesome if hermione discovered something, harry and ron knew she did and she just wouldn't tell them
SupaCrazee chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
I absolutely love this! What a great chapter! I hope everything gets better for you, I'll send in a prayer for you :) keep rocking, can't wait for more! This is awesome! :)
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Rin's arrival should prove interesting.
furuba-suzume chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
...To be honest, I'm only skimming through all of the chapters of this story. But the last part with Harry made me go back and reread it properly again. And now I'm a bit shocked because that's exactly how I feel whenever I meet a new friend who I think I'm very close with, only to find out that that person has other people considered more important than myself...or something like that. You know what I'm trying to say, right? _ So because of this fabulously written chapter, I'm actually gonna go back to the beginning and reread it all over again. XD