Reviews for Masks and Redemption
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 24 . 5m
You did a great job with this chapter (again) !
Keep up the amazing work :)
MO-5431 chapter 24 . 16m
Hi, awesome chapter. I look forward to the next. Thank you for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 24 . 2h
Good chapter, my idea for a one shot is Kakashi trying to chew Dumbledore out each time Dumbledore does something off the wall, seemingly trying to totally make his job impossible. And each time a new thing happens to make it harder Dumbledore comes up with a crazy "Adult Kakashi"-esque way of answering to act like he saw it as helping Kakashi and co.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 24 . 3h
I'm so glad you're still working on this fic! I really enjoy it. I love how you use the storyline of the first book without sticking to it completely. Some Harry Potter fics use way too much, especially dialogue. You keep things interesting! I like your characterization of kakashi as well. Congrats on almost reaching five hundred reviews! Way to go! As for a bonus fic, what would I like to see... I feel like I always have a bunch of scenarios I'd like to see, but I always forget when asked. Basically kakashi being a bamf genius with some whump tbh. That's mah jam.
TheHaloFreak chapter 24 . 7h
Normally I probably wouldn't leave a review, but I'm overwhelmed with feels to contribute to you reaching the 500 review mark! Every little review counts, right? We can't all be lazy butt faces like me who hardly ever review anything.
Hmmm, I experienced one of the things I hate about reading on going stories in this chapter, which was I had no idea what was going on or even what happened at all in this story...slowly but surely it came back to me...mostly...point is I'm appealing to your sympathies in order to encourage speedier updates! Hooplah! Though I admit it was kind of fun realizing what story this was and how much I loved it :)
urs-v chapter 24 . 7h
That game breaker thing, the invisibility cloak.
What do you think it would do to chakra detection?

Good chapter, the progression was nice and the pace incredible, I passed trough the chapter very fast and it didn't feel rushed.
SapphyreMyst chapter 24 . 7h
Kakashi's job just got that much more difficult. I'm wondering though if the Sharingan can see through the Cloak? I mean, if Moody's magical eye can do it, maybe the Sharingan can as well?

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 7h
Nice chapter but a minor nitpick- I'm pretty sure that the cloak doesn't stop noise/smell- and I believe it's mentioned that Moody's eye could see through it along with the human reveal charm. I may be wrong- the harry potter wiki is shit. Glad the story's not dead.
1000 Faces of Pain chapter 24 . 7h
Ohmigosh! This is getting really, really good! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
kakashifan7 chapter 24 . 7h
I really liked how you in included the part about Kakashi's uneasiness with lying to Harry and Ron. It makes Kakashi more human. I really love how Kakashi and Hermoine's friendship is progressing. It's interesting.
tryal-leaf chapter 24 . 8h
It's about time Kakashi got clued in on just how long and wide Harry's protective streak runs. He's just like the main character of a Shonen manga in that regard... Looking forward to how big of a wrench that invisibility cloak throws into Kakashi's plans :)

You made a comment on how the cloak blocks even sounds, but aren't footsteps still audible? If I remember, the golden trio had to try and walk quietly or cast a muffliato at their feet, unless I'm remembering that wrong. Also, it looks like Ron's explanation of the cloak's capabilities got mangled badly when you transferred it to ffnet.

Looking forward to more!
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 9h
Poor Kakashi's the twinkly old man just made it a whole lot complicated.
Guest chapter 24 . 9h
oh gosh i was literally just thinking about rereading this yesterday and now you've updated. well done. the drama is getting very very interesting. i appreciate how pissed kakashi is at dumbledore
Lightsbane1905 chapter 24 . 9h
Till one wakes up and sees the dream still happening.

FYI, important point about the cloak. the reason the Maruaders map can still show a person under the cloak is because the soles of the wearers feet are not covered by the cloak. they are touching the castle.

The cloak really is unatural isn't it?

You know Nymphadora's a seventh year at this point i believe. think a henge might make her mad? ;)
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 23 . 8/2