Reviews for New Arrivals DokuroChan
jakitheicewolf chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Ooh! Can you make a story of Amy Rose hedgehog as Dokuro chan? That is if u know who Amy Rose is (from sonic the hedgehog)
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 28 . 11/11/2010
Well, I Guess first thing I have to say is THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! ’)

I appreciated that you dedicated this to me and SonoAsahina for being the first to read this story! D

I have to say I really truly and wholeheartedly enjoyed this little ride!

I was proud to actually be involved with the story on both a developmental and personal perspective for how things went down as well!

Now as I promised here is my Character Analysis!

I could tell that Dokuro, Sabato and Zakuro definitely changed from what they used to be (from killer angels to enlightened and kind ones!)

Dokuro was Sweet as always and I truly got to see her Caring and Loving side in this more than anywhere! ) Although I do admit she did not get that much real prominence in the conclusion that much but hopefully that will change in future stories!

Sabato, I was happy to see that she truly does care about her new found friends enough to actually go out and sacrifice herself (a far-cry from the same horned little girl with a shocking weapon who easily got defeated because her Halo came off!)

I think Sakura has gotten wiser as a person here because I've noticed that he definitely cares about Dokuro more then he shows and I hope you focus on that aspect a little more in the future! (Although I’m also curious as to what Sakura truly feels deep down in regards to what his future self has down!)

Zansu...Well let’s face it he's still the profanity addled Mohawk-head that I know him to be! XD He definitely gave me moments to laugh for!

Now for the New Characters!

John is simply your stereotypical Badass with a heart!

He was cool the moment he hit the scene!

And I was happy to see that you made him Zakuro's love interest because it actually balances the different yet similar aspects of their characterization!

And I also loved the very detailed back-story between the two as well as stuff left up in the open for the future!

Benomu was a very nice Supporting Character! (And thank you for providing the info in telling me she’s canon too!) She definitely was a very nice foil to John and I’m actually glad she was there as the team support as well!

Kairo, Delius, Jorge, Ricky, Miller, Jack and others were all Great Supporting Characters and I hope to see more of them in the future (especially in regards to a certain revelation regarding Jack ;) )

Angmar seems like a very interesting villain of whom I also hope to see more of in the future!

Also I guess I have a new random question for you! Is anyone in the present time wondering where the Heroes have been in throughout this entire event! (This includes Sakura’s mother among others!)

Well, I guess I have to once again say Thank You Caboose for writing what has essentially became the dream fan-fic that I have envisioned for Dokuro-Chan! )

I hope you had really fun writing it as I have reading it!

Keep up the Good Work and I hope to read More Stories from you in the future!

This is Sonichero10 Signing Out! ;)
SonoAsahina chapter 28 . 11/10/2010
A Great Ending To A Great Story!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 24 . 11/2/2010
EPIC CLIFFHANGER!

I'm actually shocked to see how the events are un-folding right before my eyes! :D

I'm actually at the edge of my seat!

I cannot wait to read more of this Epic Story!

Good Luck Caboose with writing this Story and of course I cannot wait to Review as Well! :)
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Well, I expected some Surprises and I got Some LOL! XD

Kairo being Zansu's Brother Was a Big Shocker! (especially since I didn't expect Mr. Mohawk to Even HAVE any Famliy that was Sainer then Him!)

The Entire Conversation was both Interesting and Hilarious in its own way!

So Now I'm off to see what the Next chapter holds! ;)
SonoAsahina chapter 24 . 11/2/2010
This Could Be Bad Indeed!

*Boom*

S.O.B!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 22 . 11/1/2010
Short but Sweet!

Keep Up the Good Work and of Course I cannot Wait to be surprised in Chapter 22! :)
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 21 . 10/21/2010
This Was A Pretty Interesting Chapter as Well as some pretty good 3 Chapters as a Whole! The tension between Zakuro and John is KILLING ME! XD LOL! I Liked the bit of Revelation you had in this little Chapter as well! (if you get my implycation!) I enjoyed that these 3 chapters were all about Character Development! Espceiallly when it came to Zakuro and John's Development as a Whole! As always I'll be EXTRA Patient for when the next chapters come in (in know your probably STILL playing Reach LOL!) Again thanks for telling me about the Chapters coming out as well as the character base for Benomu among other things. I will be asking more questions as soon as I think up some so until then I Salute You Private Caboose and I hope to see more Chapters Soon! )
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
This Was a Funny and Cute Chapter! Everything about this little part of the story just made me Laugh and Smile! :) Can't wait to see how John Responds to Zakuro's Feelings! (so Excited!)
SonoAsahina chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
A Sibling Revealed! More Please!
SonoAsahina chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
Awesome And More Plz.
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Well, After Reading the new Chapters, I Can Offically Say that The Character Development Defintly Showed, Especially in the last chapter! I really did enjoy how Sakura, Dokuro, John, and Zakuro are becoming more and more stronger both physically and mentally! I did laugh abit during the whole "Dokuro has the Phone" Bit! LOL! I could've easily see that seen be done as if it were in the actual show! And of course I did enjoy how gradually intense the story is becoming!

Anyway All Can Really say here is Good Job Private and I hope to see More chapters soon! )

Now for Random Question Time LOL!: How old is Dokuro, Sakura, Sabato, and Zakuro during these current events?

Well thats all I have for now So See Ya Soon and Good Luck in Reach My Friend!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Well You Were Right these Chapters were Epic!

I enjoyed how Dokuro stoop up for herself and finally got to see some action on the Field!

I cannot wait to see what other surprises you have in store!

SuperSonicHero10 chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Interesting Chapter Again! I noticed that John definitly took charge of the entire thing in terms of his leadership. I almost forgot that this was a Dokuro-Chan fanfic for a bit with all the action lol! I'm really excited for what you have for chapters 12-13!

I really hope Dokuro and Sakura's personal relationship gets developed more as the story goes on! And I also hope to see how the other characters get developed as well(like Sabato). Otherwise I'm REALLY GLAD your not one of those writers who actually starts a story and never finishes it because you are definetly making real progress!

Anyway, Keep Up the Good Work and can't wait for the continuation of this Epic Story!
l Pvt Caboose l chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Trust me, guys! Chapter 12-13 is going to be really exciting. I'm still doing my best to make them good and long, so just bear with me for a while. Keep reading and reviewing guys. l Pvt Caboose l out! ;)