Reviews for MASTERMIND OF PEACE
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Muwahahahahaaa! This is awesome. Heh, the poor guys though, Uly, and the SWAT Kats are soo gonna have to hang up their pride. lol Hmmm, can i hazard a guess at the big kat behind the scenes' identity, and say it might be the Sargent. He's a big kat and he's one of Uly's most trusted people. He would have access to all the info and be able to get into anything without too much questioning.

Ahh well, it's still a really good story, but then all of yours are. Can't wait to see more. _
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Poor swat kats, they gonna have to vanish too and work on upping their tech, before whoever is pulling strings deiced to cut theirs.
Draculella chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Mysterious benefactors with really deep pockets, you gotta love 'em. My best guess would be Dr. Hackle, he's wealthy enough and theoretically could do it but would he drop the totally pacifist thing long enough?
Polaris the dragon chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
When is the next chapter going to be up im dying to find out what happens next
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Interesting second chapter Uly, the end of it was a bit confusing though to me. How ir suddenly jerked from the garage to what I'm guessing is the mayor's office. It just wasn't a smooth transiton at all, and seemed like it had skipped over something.
JFox101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
boy u weren't kidding! id always seen Manx as a sweet old man. not this new Manx. could u possibly do a MINOR ManxOc? doesnt have to be explicit. just a known love interest. Thatd really make my day
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hmmm, interesting... Is this a new player or an old one just upping the anti? Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Bet Uly will be p. but not much he'll be able to do about it if the first chapter is any indication. Heh, should be a wild ride to say the least. _ Can't wait to see what happens next. Will be waiting for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome first chapter Uly! I can hardly wait for the next one!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wonder who this Kat is.
GreyDog chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hmm destroying every villan...that was going to happen sonner or later. Good story
kiwigirl 2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ecellent start i am curious as to who this strange kat is. Are he and Feral going to become a soon please