Reviews for Papercuts
hiphugger17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is really great. i usually stick to just Roslin and Adama fics but I like your writing and thought I'd read this one. I loved to see the fleet and New Caprica through the eyes of a civilian. Very well done.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I liked the tone of this piece. Cassandra's voice is very much that of a teenager, and you did a great job of capturing that. Nice job. I'm glad you shared!
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cass's first observation is poignant: "...and we wonder why Cylon historians would want anything we have to say".

I love that she is a blend of teenage knowing and teenage naivity. When OC characters are believable and interesting they shed light into so many unusual nooks and crannies in a story we think we know so well.

Thanks for a great read. :-)
marsjunkiegirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
it's the harsh reality that was covered so little in the series. I wish we knew more about Cass, though, and Roslin is slightly OOC I think.
The people's Sgt chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Good story! its interesting to see the New Caprica storyline from an ordinary teenager in the fleet. I also like the your use of the name Priam (king of Troy) as a colonial family name as well as Xena.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Once again, a nice story about little gap that no one ever seems to write about.
acsgrlie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great start! I love your characters and can't wait for more!