Reviews for Hearse Boy and Church Girl
googleobbesed chapter 32 . 9/10/2011
omg! suicide is not a joke, i cry with it, srry 4 ur lost(s)
eliandclare4evvaa chapter 58 . 4/4/2011
neww hearsee boyy andd churchh girll ! i lovee thiss , its amazinngg (: yourr really good a writingg !
eli-and-clare-4-life chapter 58 . 3/24/2011
finish # 4 because its an awesome story when are you gonna make another chapter
fieldhockeeyyychickkk22 chapter 58 . 3/23/2011
YESSS ! YOU MUSTT FINISHH HEARS BOY AND CHURCH GIRLL ! ! itss sooooooooo gooood ! i re read them they were that good and i hate to readd , pleasee finsi hh itt annd yess after college wouldd be sooo cooool ! annd for your last questionn : 4 ALL THE WAAAYY ! (:: your a real good writer by the waay.
TheHalfBloodPrincess14 chapter 58 . 3/23/2011
I think you should start updating and a little over a year ago. I really like those stories :) and about having a follow up story, I think thats a great idea.
kbby6 chapter 57 . 3/19/2011
so impressed by this story, please update soon :)
degrassichicaa123 chapter 57 . 3/14/2011
gooooooooood chapterr ! i cantt wait for the nextt onee !(:
TheHalfBloodPrincess14 chapter 57 . 3/12/2011
Great Chapter! I like the bear idea, its cute lol. And also the little steamy thingy they had with that kiss. I thought they were going to do something lol
eclare4everrdegrassilover chapter 56 . 3/10/2011
PLEASEEE MAAKKEE MOREEE ! these are sooooooooo gooood ! i love themm !
stydiaXspoby chapter 55 . 3/2/2011
Framing Hanley 333333333333

Cute chapter (:
degrassiloverrEclare22 chapter 55 . 3/1/2011
MOREEE ! you neeeeeeeed to write moree ! these are amazingg ! imm hooked onthemm ! PLEASEE PLEASEE PLEASEEE make moree ! your really good at writingg ! (: (i dont mean to be all mean and pushy either if it sounded like i was)
tmalonnee222 chapter 55 . 2/25/2011
ohhh and this is the first time ive done the feedback thing cuz i didnt know how to do itt , and i stil dont know if im doing it writee , hahahah sorryy !
Tmalonnnee22 chapter 55 . 2/25/2011
These aree sooooooo goood ! i like them better than the showw , like the shows directors should read these and get some ideads or somethinngg , buut keep making moree ,i wanna keep reading !
DegrassiFFLover12 chapter 55 . 2/9/2011
pandemic chapter, I hope you update soon
AliciaEM chapter 55 . 2/9/2011
Oh my gosh! Cute chapter. I love how you added Before The Storm in there, it's one of my favorite Miley songs.