Reviews for Those Little Moments
Sara chapter 19 . 3/17
Asshat? :-D Otherwise awesome "story" :-)
collabkk chapter 110 . 1/31
This is adorable!
Kiiimberly chapter 110 . 10/12/2013
Loved reading this. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
pandora576 chapter 67 . 9/2/2013
Heart breaking but beautiful
pandora576 chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
:: Happy sigh :: That was beautiful.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 95 . 7/27/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha hahaha! Dude! Best one yet!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 60 . 7/27/2013
Über fluff indeed!
brooklynsam3 chapter 110 . 2/23/2013
Omg! I loved it al! Some were faves but I had a blast these past few days reading these oneshots. :)
Moons88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love the beginning! And the way that you took a word like Foudroyant and used it that way, clever! Looking forward to reading through the chapters :).
raindrop13 chapter 110 . 11/27/2012
I love this! The whole thing. So much.
MistressSunshine chapter 110 . 8/26/2012
Hi! I just finished devouring these, and I had to tell you how much I enjoyed your sense of humor and your writing ability. You have a definite gift! The scene with Auggie's dog tags, the 'adult conversation' the tech guys overhear, and Auggie's violent reaction to Annie getting shot were the top three that affected me. I've read NeoNails' WotD as well, and you two ladies have inspired me to try my hand as well - anything to tempt the muse out of hiding!

Oh - one brief note: your writing skills are very, very good, so I hope you'll take this as support more than criticism. You've used 'per say' several times when I believe the phrase you want is 'per se'
Epona3 chapter 110 . 8/23/2012
Ok, I just read all of these over the course of the past two days. Wow. I feel like I'm emerging from a whole new world here! Thank you for all of this.
a-fan.de chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Hihi, that was funny. Perfect for my Sunday morning, thanks for making me laugh :)
Athena64 chapter 110 . 8/11/2012
I LOVED IT ! SO many different ideas you had... so many situations, characters... what a great work!
Thank you so much for that!
Athena64 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I like your drabbles so far!
Just FYI, in Spanish, the "ll" makes "li" sound. (difficult to spend the real sound it makes).
Thank you!