Reviews for New Family, New Adventures
DirectSomething chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
i feel like the ending is coming soon *sad* such a great story(s), also very different from others that i have read, i do have to say, great imagination, i'm happy Sméagol isn't evil here and many of the others who had died, lived, a great alteration, but it must have been difficult to pull off, update soon please XD
supergirl02 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
this is wonderful!
rajaalynn chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Can't what for your next update the story keep's getting better and better each time i read it. please uppdate soon.

rajaalynn
Kamai6 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Shebajay chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Lol, this chapter is great. I love how you have Lily, James, Draco, Nev, Luna and Charlie alive. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
jj97prue chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
wedding next!
evil-step-sister chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
Start.Again.Angel chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
HURRAY! *throws confetti in the air and sets off Gandalf's fireworks* THAT WAS GREAT! HARRY GOT HIS WHOLE FAMILY BACK!
jaywolfe chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I love it! Waiting for more!
DarkLadyIreth chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
O.O Holy crap! I never saw any of that coming! Well done, I loved every single bit of it! I look forward to seeing more in the future *grins*
ArtThouStupid chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Yay! Finally Draco's here again! And everyone else :P Is this it completed, or are you continuing it with little adventures for everyone? :P I hope you do!
dragonamy21 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Ok Harry's dead love ones coming back I didn't see that coming. It was an interesting surprise to say the least. I love the fact that the eagles gave Harry there allegiance. The final battle was interesting when Harry yelled at the troll. I wonder what would happen when James and Lily find out that Harry is engaged to Aragorn. Update soon please. _
FoxxFlame chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
THANK YOUR FOR FINALLALY UPDATING. now... PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I love it! I am so glad you brought all of Harry's loved ines in! I can't wait to see what is next. I look forward to reading more. I love that the hobbits are getting animagus forms!
foxee-chik chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
keep goin! i love it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »