Reviews for NoFlag Rebellion
ryanyz10 chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
(Making pathetic, kittenish noises at the tease of Maiko scenes...and general incompleteness.)

We all know RL is a kick in the balls, but we'd all love an update. But most of all, hope you're okay. Please let us know :)
AnnabethLuna chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
This is awesome! I know it's been forever since you've written on it, but even unfinished it was delightful to read. If you ever decide to continue it, I will definitely read it!
OnlyMostlyHarmless chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Oh my. Wow. This is such a fantastic fic and I'm so happy that I stumbled upon it! It's all-around awesome, with great plot, pacing, and characters, but there were some things that just really stood out to me.

I'd like to start off by saying that Mai's characterization here was out of this world. I loved how you managed to write this from her point of view and not only keep her indifference towards things that don't affect her and her feelings of boredom, but also flesh out her character so that those two traits aren't her only ones, they've just been overdeveloped because of her upbringing.

Perhaps even more impressive was that you not only gave Mai such a fleshed out character, but did it for all the others in your story, even the minor ones. I think it really shows how much effort you put into this.

The level of detail in this story was also incredible. The difference between Zuko and Azula's eyes, Mai's different knives, Ty Lee's outfits, Mai's favorite brooding tree were all wonderful little snapshots of this world.

Your story is truly wonderful and I hope that you'll find time and/or inspiration to continue it!
Plucie chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I love your story and how you've captured Mai's character! I really hope you keep updating, and I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed everything so far.
MITTLE chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
You protrayed Mai's character perfectly.
Please up date soon.

Love,
Mittle
mj-hedwig13 chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
This is honestly one of the best mai stories I have ever read. Everybody is so in character! Keep updating! Soon!
Magicmage chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow, this story is really good! everybody is always critizing mai, its nice to read a good fic about her. You captured her voice percectly, she is totaly in character, something thats really hard to do. :)
Magicmage chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
abcdavid01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
From what I remember of Book 2 Mai's role is only as an enforcer and in Book 3 her character gets fleshed out more. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
maiko122 chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Another great chapter. I like how you were able to significantly advance the plot without forsaking the flow of the story. Kudos!
R Unworldly chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
I really like this story. You did an excellent job writing from Mai's perspective. Can't wait for an update!
Loopy777 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Well, that nicely filled in some holes. I liked that Mai wasn't just kicking her feet up between refusing the slurry surfing and declaring that, "We lost." I also enjoyed Ty Lee's guessing games. She *would* annoy Mai with that kind of thing.

Also, thought that Mai's, "I don't care if boys like me or not." was interesting. Ty Lee just doesn't get that Mai can't be vague like that. Ty Lee is willing to flirt with any boy who comes along on the vague chance of either temporary or long-term happiness. Mai, though, has *targets* that she aims for, and she doesn't want to cast a wide net. Zuko is her target, whether she recognizes it or not, and if she can't hit that target, then it's a clean miss. Close don't count.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Swwet, an update! So, when are to start reading about this rebellion?
RaspBerryStars chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Fantastic! This is one of my favorite Avatar fics, but for whatever reason I haven't reviewed it. So glad you've started updating it, because for a while I thought it might be dead.