Reviews for La Tortura Del Agua
apiegohome chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I didn't realise there was a sequel to 'Drowning'! I'm currently reading my way through all your fics...get ready for a bunch of random reviews lol. This was very sad, and I loved seeing the story from Roxas' perspective. What a twist that Axel lived! Did not see that coming. Beautiful writing as always.
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
o.o okay i just read the other and commented for and i find this o.o i'm going to go looking for more if i can't find it then darn DX
i just find it sad that it has to be like that. I'm glad axel isn't dead but now well i want to know if roxas dies or not
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh my! I can't believe it took me so long to find this! This is really amazing as sad as it is. I was happy to read that Axel was alive however at the same time it saddened me seeing how I had this feeling that he would leave Roxas due to age. Either way, I really did love reading this, even if I'm my crying my eyes out.
omg plz no chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
aaaaahhhhh, so sad TT-TT

Axel, get your butt back here! jerk, how could he leave poor Roxas like that? T-T

DX not cool, yo. I'm crying now. why do i always read sad shit? that's lame... i don't wanna read sad stuff... T-T (favorites story anyway) ahhh why would i do that? I must be a masochist or some shit... _ i love the story anyway
cheeZycaky chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
WOW! And I thought ur 'Drowning' one was good! This is great! I really love your work Sharmander :) it really makes me love being a reading freak :D Keep it up!

3 Loves from~

Ur BIG fan

cheeZycaky :D
iFilb3rt chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You have a way with making me cry ;-;

Sorry I took so long in reading this but I've just been sooooo busy with skool and dying (I was sick lol)
PinkFloydLady7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
stupid kid : O
Fatefulldestiny chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this was a great story!
Momma's Freaky Child chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Yessssssssssssss, that was so freakin' amaziiiing :)

It made me really sad though, knowing that a thirteen year old child is feeling that much already. I look at my younger brother and just shake my head!

BUT! I read Drowning a while back and thought it was amazing as all the rest of your storys, and I'm glad you kinda continued it! Well done!
Der Auspuff chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That has to be the most depressing thing I've read in a very long time.

Amazingly written. Amazingly depressing. I...just...don't... I need to go read fluff. Oh god I do.

Your writing is beautiful and that story was...chilling, I guess you could say. Good job, and I will read the rest of your stuff...just no more depressing things tonight!
lemonlimediddies chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
oh my gosh i like this! im excited! :)
KUROXFAI chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was an amazing story. I enjoyed that it followed the plot of Drowning which in its own was an awesome story.

The characters were very good. I can understand Roxas's mother, she was only trying to do the right thing. Like Roxas's dad, Axel I felt doesn't understand, that with love comes patience. If Axel had had patience then he would have said what he had to say, and then waited to here what Roxas felt.

So, Axel was given a chance to redeem himself but AGAIN he fucks it up. Instead of offering Roxas assurance together with his apologies, he succeeds in doing the very thing his death would have assured: abandoning Roxas.

The ending tied it all together nicely. In the end someone had to die, and, it ended up being Roxas.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*can't type due to tears*
Saki08 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I had to stop myself from crying D: So sad...!

But still, so amazingly written. ;w;
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this was fantastic. first time i've been so wrapped up in a fic in a long time, and a one-shot to boot! the first part (axel's pov) was so great, and even though it could've stood alone just fine i'm glad you added this. both are so heartbreaking. thanks for sharing your talent! :)