Reviews for Truth or dare the cast
shirow123 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
For the next chapter
I dare Courtney to kick every boy where the light does not shine
courtneyfan chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Gwen:truth did you ever though of Courtney , Cody or anyone else when you kiss Duncan even though heather did the same to you. in other words do you ever regret being a .. a... new heather and apologize to Courtney break up with Duncan marry Zeke and be heathers personal slave
Duncan: did you really love Courtney in tdi and tda and be Courtney's personal slave
Courtney: do you have any friends in the total drama cast dare be nice to everyone and why are you so bossy
Bridgette:are you and Geoff are going to spend less time making out and try to win the million bucks
Heather: do you have any friends why are you so mean
Geoff: in one of the aftermath you said heather was hot do you still think that
Alejandro: dare you to be trapped in the closet with zeke for therest of your life or till the world ends
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Are you going to continue? This is quite funny :P
guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Are you doing some for TDROTI too? Cause I have some:

Dares:
Cameron, Jo, and Zoey has to stay stuck in an elevator for five days, then we'll see what happens to them.

Brick has to make out with his crush for ten minutes, the we'll ask them how it felt like.

Scott has to wear a girly, frilly, and princess-like wedding dress,with a pink and feathery tiara, and wear a girly make-up on his face, and he has to walk around wearing the attire to show to everyone and the rest of the game.
Envy Her chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Duncan: Did you like Gwen from season one, or did it only start in season two?

Gwen: Same question about Duncan

Courtney: sit in a room of warm green jelly up to your neck and have to eat your way out
Envy Her chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Me: aw love, aint you a bitch.

Noah: Yes yes it is.

Me: *kisses noah* I bitch you.

Noah:… I bitch you too?

EnvyHer: I BITCH THIS FANFIC!
NoahisEPICWIN chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I wanted to send a few dares and truths in so.

Truth: Duncan and Owen cannot say a single word all chapter unless dared to.

Dares:Courtney apologize to Gwen and Gwen apologize back also Courtney isnt a bitch everyone is different.

Emily hook Noah up to a lie detector so we can finally prove that he is not GAY!

Noah make out with Emily for 20 minutes straight.

I would also like some advice for i have several phobias and problems and i just would like some advice please from the cast those things would be i have anxiety social anxiety being socially awkward and i have Calignyphobia and have a problem being alone and meeting new people please i would really appreciate some advice.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Why did u make Courtney bald,why not then that i liked it!It was funny & silly & awesome.
KittyKatTitan chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I have some!

Dare:

Duncan has to dress like a drag queen and walk around...in public.

Courtney has to do something to end up in juvy.

Every time somebody says Cody, Cody has to yell "I LOVE SIERRA!" at the top of his lungs.

Truths:

Duncan why do you call Courtney "Princess"?

Gwen what happened to your dad?

And...last but certainly not least

Noah what were you dreaming about when you kissed Cody's ear in TDI?

Thx! KKT!
KittyKatTitan chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I have some!

Dare:

Duncan has to dress like a drag queen and walk around...in public.

Courtney has to do something to end up in juvy.

Truths:

Duncan why do you call Courtney "Princess"?

Gwen what happened to your dad?

And...last but certainly not least

Noah what were you dreaming about when you kissed Cody's ear in TDI?

Thx! KKT!
lanternheart chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Sorry, that last review was mine, it timed me out, ya know.. the one that started with: MUAHAHA!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
MUAHAHA! *cough* anyways I dare Izzy & Eva to make out, and Eva can't beat up Izzy before or during. I dare Leshawna & Harold (LeshawnaxHarold FTW) to be locked in a big room & at LEAST make out, but you can go further ;) I dare Noah & Magenta to go on a date, and Emily can't tell them not to do anything :D And I dare Courtney to grab a 10ft pole & randomly hit Duncan with it throughout this chapter. Now for 3 truths. Beth why do you dress so badly? Geoff why are you wearing pink? Izzy did they find a cure?
agentxy14 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Show me whatcha got!

Dares:

Harold- Reenact that Star Wars battle. You know, with the guys and the lightsabers...

All who wish to participate: Kick the crap out of Justin or Alejandro.

Truths:

Duncan: Are you now or have ever been a bedwetter?

Courtney: How the h-e-double bendy straws did you get CIT status?
TDWT4ever chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I have a great dares:

AxHbeing stuck together without arguing

NoComake out

DxGwatch a movie for babies

Gwendress in pink
pomtdwt chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
DARES

Noah: Go out with Emily

Justin: Go out with everyone in the room (like the Bachelor!)

Cody: Tell EVERYONE EXACTLY what it felt when Noah kissed you!

TRUTHS

Owen: Are YOU bi?

Izzy: How many alter-egos do you have?

PS- I 3 JAMES THE REVIEWER!