Reviews for Yet Another Okami Parody
SparkofDemension chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
This took quite a while to finish, but, I finally finished guess what? I LOVED IT! Make more!
FlowerFur chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Oh, I LOVE this story X)

You too, you had the wii version? The log part was totally IMPOSSIBLE. You didn't have time to react, the flower was already gone... RAH. I wanted to slap my wii at that moment.
Contemptuous Recluse chapter 40 . 2/4/2012
Awesome usage of funnyness and Link-cursing, namely zdfzmjxngkmhbgxfbnbn (or something like that)! extremely hilarious, love it, definitely don't want you to crawl in a hole and die like I want some other authors on this site to do!

Glorious god cra- oh, er, ahem, SEQUENCES (keepin' it kid-safe *wink*!) love dem all, too funny, love Kabe's XD. *LOLZ* BTW, what does SWWOWTTOROTT mean? im clueless. Au revior!
Some Random Okami Fanatic chapter 40 . 1/6/2012
OMGOMGOMG! That was THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ (T T)! *Gasping for air* My favorite parts were when Ammy kept falling and sweaing off the Catcall Tower, and when Link got dragged into a Starbucks in the Water Dragon. If I have nothing else to do i'm gonna read this all over again.

The only negative thing I have to say is that Waka was WAY to much of a jerk. But that's it. Other than that everything was fantastique!

I think i'm going to check out you're other fanficsfor the LULZ. Anyways thanks for keeping me occupied for so long...
taida chapter 40 . 8/20/2011
erm... thank you for writing this!

i enjoyed it, and sacrificed about three or four hours of sleep to finish it. (i read slowly when i'm tired)

i liked link, he added a good... contrast to the original plot, and ammy was amusing too!

i imagined listening to reset whilst reading the last chapters too. the music fit in with the parts as i read them, which was pretty cool. :)
Anonymous chapter 40 . 8/5/2011
I read this whole thing, and after reading the final chapter, I have summed up this whole story into one word: EPICNESS.
Islaymca chapter 40 . 7/14/2011
This was, as Waka would say, fantasique. I loved this parody and flew through it with abandon, leaving my fanfic that I need to write on hold, and reading this.

Your grammar was excellent, and there was only a few spelling mistakes.

Again, bravo, for sticking this through to the end, and making me laugh!

Au revoir,

islaymca

ps- write an okamiden fanfic. Please.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/10/2011
That was the best parody i've ever read! Very good work. But now that i've read it all,I guess i'll just re-read it.
AMASTA10 chapter 40 . 7/4/2011
Geez, this was a very good read. Yes, I stayed up 'til 1:42 to finish (with two episodes of Robot Chicken in the mix). Good work! (evil smiley) D
AMASTA10 chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
Combined review: Chapter 24-TOBI, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Chapter 25-Thanks for the sake, and good chapter! (evil smiley) D
Shioko-chan chapter 40 . 7/2/2011
*sigh*Finally...it's ended.

But that's nice to complete a story,rather than wasting energy and time on a story,then making it incomplete!

Nice job!*Thumbs up*Well,i'm looking forward for your next story!(If you have ideafree time,that is.)

Regards,

Shioko-chan
Inactive Account708 chapter 40 . 7/1/2011
An epic end to a truly epic parody!

Why I've turned up now-I've been reading this story at school! It's very rare for me to read other fanfiction not about Sonic!

You have to do Okamiden soon! The Ninetails arc in the story was awesome, (she's my favourite boss!) and the battle with Yami was AWESOME SAUCE.

Crimson something or the other, and the Canine Warriors were cool too.

NOW WRITE A OKAMIDEN PARODY, DAMN IT!

Speaking of Okamiden...WHERE THE *CENSORED* DO I FIND A COPY OF IT? My Game store doesn't sell it...and I can't find it anywhere else. Is it even out in the UK?
Senom299 chapter 40 . 6/30/2011
What a long and winding road it's been...

Alright, let's do this. The (not final? WOO!) review of the ages, of the Crystal Keeper slash Huntress slash whatever the hell Senom's calling herself now...

*shakes fist at Clover* all there is to it. And hide the sake, they know Link's gonna find a way to it.

SO THAT'S THE SECRET, IS IT? *phones fangirls and points them in the direction of the BambooWare store* My work is done. And someone tell Oki that they're all demons, then I can watch the slaughter and truly be happy.

I hope Link was watching the Chuggaaconroy version, because the commentary made it awesome (even though I finished the game when he was at Ryoshima Coast .'', blasted slow video updates)...

Ah, so Ammy got to insult him herself in the end. And to Sakuya, the annoyances shall never end.

... damn, this review's over. I can't believe it T_T Even if there may be special chapters, it won't be the same as wondering just what twist you'll be putting on the favorite game parts... ah, well.

Yes, do Okamiden. PLEASE. BADLY want to see how you write Kurow. XD

My soul is free once more? DAMMIT. Ah, I suppose I should finish Okamiden, damn ruins...

I reviewed. Are you a happy author? I quite hope so.

Well, I'll see you around in le PMs in hopefully other reviews... Senom299, out.

... and ARIGATOU FOR THE WHOLE DAMN STORY. 86K, YOU ROCK. That is WAY more than I've ever done on a fanfic. *glances over at outtakes-laden Guardians III and laughs nervously* Hope you enjoyed the ride through it as much as I did!

(Now go read ALBN because stupid Oki's making me fail at the current chapter, damn him being hard to write.)
Seeker Heart chapter 39 . 6/30/2011
Awesome! Keep it up please:D
Senom299 chapter 39 . 6/30/2011
Actually, I DID turn on Reset~Thank You while reading... made it to "If one wish from deep of heart can one day be fulfilled/I would say sayonara to my past" (my lyrics of the first chorus, don't kill me for those being the easier to remember for some parts XD) before finishing the chapter... and then read it another three times over. Hell yes.

Link being something that's not a dumbass for a few sentences? *GASP* THE WORLD'S ENDING!

Nope, nope, there's our dumbass. We missed ya.

Called it, called it, called it...

CALLED IT. Link, you really did give up on painting! Oh, remember that blue haired chick whose eyes combusted when you passed? Leeet's say Lilac's gonna need some other form of seeing when I get back to writing ALBN... heh...

Link, you are not fruit-ing. Just saying

HELL YES, AMMY'S A BADASS! *cheer*

Because it's Japan, because Nippon is a silleh name. Riiiiiight? *shot*

Arigatou, mochi... WHAT? SEMIFINAL CHAPTER? *dies* Now I'll only have Sound of a Flute to look forward to! Please tell me you're starting an Okamiden parody after, I need my fics to look forward to... the waiting keeps me insane!

*waves* Senom299, out! *poofs in smoke*