Reviews for I Dare You
CinnaWillow chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Hey! What is this? I thought you had the next two chapters figured out? Whatever. Most of it was good, but have you tried writing a cute story? Like, with a real relationship? /:
Phoenica chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Bloody brill. Loved it; good balance between storyline, characterization, and smut. Haha, turned out to be a quite well written piece of literature. Good job.
mrsravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
luv it please make more ravenclaw party stoies
nyla chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
hmm the story was good nonetheless anyway so I for 1 forgive u good work
tearsofbreaks chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
pity. thanks for the good times though. good luck with whatever u r doing
tearsofbreaks chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
wtf. geez.. these girls.
tearsofbreaks chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
wow. now that's a show
tearsofbreaks chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
and here is where i'm laughing my ass off
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Good story though I would have liked it better if their (Harry and Draco) first time had not been in front of their friends. I was disturbed by that. Even I wouldn't do that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
You really should just delete this. It's really horrible of you to get my hopes up about this story just to send them crashing down. I mean i honestly liked the story. If I would've gotten to it sooner I would've reviewed on each and every one just because it was interesting. I feel kind of bad that you didn't think so too. I had this whole idea of things getting too crazy when the girls get too drunk/crazy and decided to make Harry/Draco get all up on someone else. They would have doubts on their relationship and break up after Draco/Harry storms out leaving the other traumatized realizing that he had done all these sexual things just to get dumped for, what he believes is, another guy when it's really because THAT guy was out to ruin their relationship and told Harry/Draco a lie consisting of something along the lines of cheating. Draco/Harry (the dumpee not the dumper) would start getting sick because of lack of food and/or sleep causing the other to get worried and eventually make up. They kick THAT guy out of the group of "the game"(you just lost it lol) more stuff would happen, interesting things. At the end of the year Harry and Draco would actually start settling down with some seriousness and not full blown sex all the time(not that i don't enjoy reading it). The last couple of lines will be something "Totally awesome". Idk really. marriage? living together? a KID?! i really don't know but It'd all end with Harry/Draco saying "I dare you." lol see? That would've been nice! Well IDK cuz ive never written a FF before ; uhm i really don't even know how to post/work on here so if you want to respond to me (cuz i would really like to know what you think) you can email me at:
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I just wanted to let you know how much I adore this story, how addicting it is and how undeniably, incessantly hot it is. Y'know what's awkward? Not being able to get the picture of Harry wanking in front of everyone out of your head when you're supposed to be watching a movie with your parents. Brilliant.

Lots of love,
Wolf
LovingFanFiction chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
please no! i beg of you! maybe if the harry/draco pov is getting tiring you can continue the story but have the girls focus on another couple as well as their harry/draco fantasies. im relatively new to fanfiction so im not sure how to work basically anything yet. please pm me (ill fiddle around with stuff and try to figure it out) if you like this idea and want to continue with the story or please pm if you still dont want to continue it so ill stop checking for updates! im going to check out your page and other stories now!
LovingFanFiction chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
i liked this chapter but i think i would have liked if they just cast like muffliato instead of not notice me spells. then it would have been more risque :p
LovingFanFiction chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
yes yes yes! oh m gosh i csnt wait to read their acts! oh my gosh this is like my fav story ever! and i did a search of harry potter truth or dare ff and ive read alot, but this is my absolute favorite! fav coupling, fav party, pav group together! yes yes yes!
LovingFanFiction chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
oh my gosh i loved it! i was like holding my breath until blaise spoke and then i let out my breath in i guess what would be described as a huff and just sat in awe