Reviews for Après L'Enchantement
Romance and Musicals chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Loved it! Aww, baby Vincent! This was a perfect and beautiful ending. Can't wait for your other projects!
AndromedaAiken chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Oh very well done! This was so beautifully written! And just like a fairy tale, happily ever after ending! Thank you for all the work you've put into this story. I'm sure we readers really appreciate it! :D
MayRoses chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Thank you so much for this amazing story, please keep on writing whatever it will be, you're very great at that!
Elizabeth.June chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
A fantastic ending to a fantastic story! The characterization in this chapter was perfection, especially Adam. The Adam/Vincent moments were just pure cuteness! Although, like Adam, I was expecting a girl (partially because Gaston wanting boys from Belle); giving them a son fit surprisingly well.

Now, my favorite scene in the fic was the final meeting with the enchantress. It showed exactly how much Adam has grown as a character when he said, "An old friend." It was a great line that sums up all that happened between them while also showing that Adam understood all that the curse actually gave him.

Again, I'm so glad I found this fic and can't wait to read more of your brilliant stories in the future (the mention of a Harry Potter fic in your Author's Note made me fangirl squeal lol).

Elizabeth :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Wow a powerful and yet very emotional ending! I can't believe this the end of this wonderful story! It has been a privilege and pleasure reading it and I hope to see some more stories soon - I personally prefer HP and Belle/Beast and the princess and the frog! Thank you forgiving us a wonderful story to follow and read and enjoy for the last many months!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
Job well done!
frustratedstudent chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
I love this! And a perfect ending, with the Enchantress making an appearance. Thanks for this!
LionshadeSC chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
cant believe its done D: i've been following it for so long, its kind of strange to see its over now. it was a great read though, i'm so glad i decided to read it :D thanks for sharing it with us :D
civilwarrose chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Beautiful ending! I can really picture Adam and Belle as parents now, where before I could not. The little moment with him talking to his baby son was the sweetest thing!

Seeing the alert for the conclusion to this story was like opening up an early Christmas present was well! Now I am just looking forward to reading more of "Prince in Disguise." :)
So-crates chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
I had such mixed feelings when I saw that you had posted the last chapter. I was obviously excited to read it, but I was also sadder than I expected to be knowing that it would be the last chapter of this story. I don't think I've felt so simultaneously excited and hesitant to read something since the last Harry Potter book came out.

I have to tell you that this is probably my favorite story on this entire site. When I first started reading fanfiction, this was exactly the type of story I was looking for. It's well-written, interesting, and answers the questions I've always had as far as what happened after the movie. You're also very skilled at writing the characters in character, while also somehow adding to their personalities. If Disney ever decided to make a sequel to this movie (and not a crappy direct-to-DVD one), I could easily see the story looking something like this.

I loved the flashback that you included in this chapter to the first night after the transformation. It was unexpected at this stage in the story, but was really sweet and worked very well. Honestly, I don't see how anyone in the castle could have slept after that! I also liked the conversation with the enchantress - her appearance was also unexpected but a nice way to sort of bring the story full circle.

I've definitely rambled long enough, but I just want to say thank you so much for all of your work on this story! It's one that I will probably go back and read several times. I'm so glad that you didn't decide to abandon it 3 chapters in! So thank you again, and have a very merry Christmas!
WhiteRoseDog chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Im soooo sad that you finished this story! :'( I really like this story and I do hope you create a sequel! I will definetly be one of those people looking at your profile for more storys! I love this story! Good luck with your busy months ahead! And Merry Christmas to you to!
hockeychick19 chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
such a beautiful ending! great job!
suns and stars chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
it was done beautifully
Oblivion Star Seeker chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
I remember having discovered this story during last year's Christmas holidays and I'm quite sad that it's all over. Nonetheless, I've loved every single chapter leading up to the wedding and to this ending. :) Thanks for the really great read and I wish you all the best in the future!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- Oblivion

P.S. I'll check out your tumblr after this and who knows? You might just gain a new follower. XD
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Nice! Lovely stuff.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
I'm new to this site and only just joined recently but thought it made most sense to start with Disney-related fanfic's since I am an animator and storywriter at Disney. Good overall story for a newcomer but I do have one or two pointers that would improve it.

!: The flow of the story is a bit off. It seems to either jump too quickly and rush ahead or too slow and then the reader slightly loses interest a tad. By keeping the flow going, the readers will be more focused.

2:Adding sudden plot twists very close to the end can be beneficial in most cases, but for this I believe it's not effective as it leaves the reader not questioning, but not understanding why a mew dilemma needed to be added.

However, I do believe you have talent, if i do say so myself. Keep up the good work.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »