Reviews for After the Red Daze
Munkeyfump20 chapter 11 . 1/9/2018
Cliffy again but thanks for the read
knurpsl chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
maybe i am missing sumpin, but wouldnt his worst injury maybe be the van-crushed legs, rather than his torso? if they came close to a break, there would be a lot of torn muscle tissue and stuff.
but...am not a medical pro.
good stuff
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Your stories so delicately delineate the emotions and reactions of everyone - what a treat!
LouiseKurylo chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Excellent piece with fascinating insights. My only complaint is that there isn't more. Thank you for writing this.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Nicely done. It's too easy to fall into the Jane is super and impervious to normal stresses (like getting beat up/tortured). Good depiction of his teammates reacting to the facade instead of the man underneath.
sbchak chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Just reread this terrific story, and again felt the frustration of not knowing more about Mattie and how this fascinating story is resolved. I completely agree with the other reviewers and hope that you will consider
finishing the story. Even incomplete, it is one of my favorites.
mrs.sastre chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Tess, I really hope that one day soon you will update this fic. You've developed a very complex and fascinating portrait of Jane as someone whose hold on reality is getting more and more tenuous every day, and I would like to know if he can make it out of the snake pit. And is Maddie, this endearing character you have made us all care about, the one to help him do it?

Putting this story on Follow.
janesbiotch chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
This story is amazing I wish you would continue it
MartyMac49 chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
I know you updated this - but it has been TWO YEARS - Mattie is such a good character, couldn't you please wrap up the story a bit more. Possibly allowing Mattie to somehow help Jane, if only a little!
MartyMac
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
oh turd that admistrator.
janesbiotch chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
aww Mattie i like her already.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
could this guy be more broken i don't think he can.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
now i'm confused. who can't he hear? Poor Jane. You're hurting him and i'm loving it so much.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
did they just switch bodies? so rigsby. Loving this.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 8/13/2012