Reviews for Everything In Between
CelestialSonata7 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Very sweet! Gustavo doing something nice for Logan and Camille? I can imagine Kelly, but not 'The Rock'! XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Aaaaaaaw I love Carlos' paper crane thing, it's so cute! That last line, I can see myself quoting in everyday life. :) It was beautiful!
raindropsX chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Oh why did it take me so long to read this. I love that you expanded on scenes from Little Hollow. This was amazing.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Baaahhhhhh SURPRISE. I keep forgetting that I need to read all your stuff. And when I remember I do it wrong because I should be reading either Three or Innocence Lost but I looked over and it was like "LITTLE HOLLOW COME ON RIELEY READ ME YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO" and I was like "YES YOU'RE RIGHT I DO LET'S GO RIGHT NOW OMG" so I read this instead and I'm sorry. No really I am. But. Maaannnnn remember how Depressed James is like my favorite? Man. So this is like, the best. And then THREE nightmares haha I had to say it don't you judge meeeee I still have to point old things out. That's why I'm reading HOC right now instead of waiting. That's a lie I'm reading it becaues it's so amazinngggg. Logan is such a cute little sixteen minus ten year old. Haha.

The first dream was my favorite. Because it was so friggin impacting, and his face, and what he said, and I was just like "James no come on stop being suicidal stop it right now" and then the second dream is my second favorite and I was like "Come on James cutting is for carrots get ahold of yourself" and then the third dream I was like "Why would you do that James now Logan has no way to alleviate his pain you're so selfish come on James I thought you were better than that" man. Haha and Logan was so... wow this is a horrible thing to say but he was adorable in this. Don't even ask me how that works. He just was.

And uh. You're a jerk with the dreams, you know that? Lol I loved it because it was so real. You are not afraid to try anything, are you? haha. I love that about you. And Real James was such a sweetie. He should stop crying and start... donating things. To charity. And start giving everyone hugs and be the Optimist Carlos. Who doesn't make many appearances, but he's here sometimes. I love him.

Theysleptinthesamebed. lololol sorry I just. Man I suck.

Annnnnnnd that's all we have for you today, have a good night everybody! No really. Sleep well... muhahahaha. -dies-

LOVE YA, TWIN OF MULTICOLORED LOVE. XOXOX. YEAH.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
"I know. Let me go get James." *falls over in laughter*

Haha, you had to have Logan wear a vest, didn't you? You and your love of vests... on Logan, that is... ;)

"You look...perfect." AWW! *dies*

OMG! This is a Lomille chapter! HURRAY! I heart you SO FREAKING MUCH right now!

Hehe. Camille's mom sounds like my dad. Seriously, the dude CAN'T stop taking pictures at get togethers. "Get together! Get together!" Sorry...couldn't help myself...It's Carlos' fault!

I loved how you described the boat so vividly. I admit that I probably wouldn't even have been able to do it as well as you did, so major props to you!

OMG! Blushing Logan! *dies* Logan is so adorkable when he's embarrassed!

*sighs contently* I heart this chapter! I should seriously like bookmark it or something for when I want a quick Lomille fix...

Whoa? What? Logan sees Kendall as a kind of father figure? Yeah, I don't even know how to respond to that...

I liked the line, "I think we deserve each other because neither one of us thinks we deserve the other."

"Please don't ever give up. I need you. We all need you." AWW! *dies*

"See, I look at them and wonder if my life is significant at all." Aww, Logan! Don't talk like that!

OMG! THE ENDING! *faints* YOU WIN FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER! I HEART YOU SO, SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

You just made one Lomille fan so incredibly happy right now with this chapter! I can't even express in words how I'm feeling right now, that is how freaking much I heart this chapter!

Laura, you are...unbelievable...there is no one like you...
Fish Stick Friday chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Woohoo! Now it's time for some Cargan, it looks like! *pants with excitement...that's pant...the verb...NOT the noun...*

Aww! Carlos is having nightmares! I should be crying at the thought of that, but I can't stop cracking up at the joke I made at the beginning of this review! Sorry. I thought it was pretty good...

OMG!Carlos "wrapped his arms around himself as if to keep his emotions in check." Good news: I don't have the image of Logan wrapping his arms in himself now. Bad news: Now I have the image of Carlos wrapping his arms around himself now instead. Swell...

Woohoo! Cargan hug! *dies 100 times over* I SO love you right now!

Okay, I'm in quite a pickle here. I WANT to be mad at Carlos for pushing Logan away, but I can't bring myself to do it because I heart Carlos (in a purely BROMANTIC way...)! I can't do it! I can't choose between Carlos and Logan when they fight. Logan's my fav, but Carlos is...Carlos...I mean I know they're not fighting, but it was in like the early stages of a fight, and yeah, that makes me sad.

Aww, Carlos' nightmare description...Poor Carlos...Poor Logan...Poor everyone...

"You worry too much about other people. You need to worry about yourself more often." Woohoo! Go Carlos! You go all Dr. Phil on Logan! Someone's had a LOT of caffeine today. Three guesses who? *looks around innocently*

OMG! Carlos' solo at the beginning of 'Big Night' just came on the BTR album stream...What are the odds? I love how listening to the stream, a bunch of the more...underused...members of BTR get more solos. *cough, cough* Logan *cough, cough* Carlos. Ooh! I should change my rankings of their singing voices. Logan #1, Carlos #2. I'll do that when I finish reviewing this story...

OMG! Carlos' paper birds! *SQUEE* (er...is that how it's even spelled? *shrugs shoulders*)

Hehe. Halfway there...

"I bet you never thought that I could stay so focused on one thing for so long." *dies* Carlos, you ROCK!

Yeah! Why didn't the Cargan chapter seem as long as the others? *pouts*

OOH! I just thought of a kick awesome plot development for BTD! It involves Carlos...I don't want to spoil too much, but yeah, I think it's pretty good, and let's just say that the Carlos fans will probably want to kill me too when I've had my way...

Okay, one more chapter to go! I can do this! Carlos was so adorkable in this chapter! Fantabulous job as always! Love ya pumpkin!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Ooh! Looks like I'm in store for some Kogan goodness! *rubs hands together excitedly* Hehe. Kogan...

I love how Kendall wasn't fooled by Logan's reassurance that he was "okay." As Kendall thought: "Translation: You feel awful."

Aww, poor Logan! This part made me sad: "But every part of his body was throbbing so badly that even laying down, he felt dizzy."

"Doctor Neil Stevens, a man disliked by everyone who had ever had the unpleasant misfortune of meeting him,..." Lol!

"He flung an arm back at Logan who had both arms wrapped around himself in a feeble attempt at soothing his own pain." Thanks! Now I'll have that image burned in my mind all night!

"You're a doctor! Do your job for once in your life!" Woohoo Kendall! You go!

Ooh! We should put Dr. Stevens, Sid, Sid's dad, and Nappy in a line, and have them executed via a firing squad. I think I know some all too eager volunteers...

"Kendall, you can't fix everything." AWW!

OMG! Kendall crying? WARNING: Water works alert! Give me a minute. Just one minute. *takes several deep breaths in an attempt to regain my composure*

Aww, I loved it when Logan told Kendall not to cry!

Aww, Logan didn't feel like he deserved three best friends like James, Kendall, and Carlos. That makes me sad.

Yeah! Two more to go, and I'll have reviewed every chapter of this story! Drat! The review box is jumping again! I thought I had made it through a review without it jumping for once...Guess not, huh?

Splendabulous job! Catch ya later my apple blossom!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Guess who? Why, it's your Fan Fiction groom-to-be, of course! This is the part of the review where I get on my knees and grovel for your forgiveness because I'm only FINALLY getting around to reviewing this though I HAVE already read this. *dies*

I especially felt bad for Logan when it came to this line: "He was sick and tired of being sick and tired."

I died when James eyes swept over Logan, "searching for any sign that something was amiss." Gosh, you love the James/Logan bromance, don't you?

The part where you said that the dark circles and pale color of Logan's face had become ordinary made me sad.

The part where you said girls in Minnesota went to hockey games and screamed James' name whenever he did something remotely remarkable was hilarious!

This line: "He was depressed and that scared Logan more than anything his cancer could do to him." Wow! Just...wow!

Hehe. " 'I'm fine.' He smothered another yawn." So cute!

Aww! Logan picked James' favorite movie! *dies*

I loved when Logan woke up and was so embarrassed that he had fallen asleep during the movie, and one of his best friends must have carried him to his bed.

Okay, see I should have known better. Whenever there's cute stuff, there's always angst right around the corner in your stories. James shooting himself in the head was just cruel!

Okay, it is seriously creepy how the clock keeps displaying 1:34 a.m.

Why am I not surprised by your evilness? Now James slit his wrists. What is this? How many ways can James commit suicide?

Ooh! Logan smacking his hipbone into the door knob. Ouch! I could almost feel that myself!

"Because sometimes, it was even worse to be right." I love that line.

I loved the part where Logan tried to rub warmth into James' frozen limbs.

Aww, Logan was crying! Dont cry Logan!

James and Logan's bromantic hug. *sighs* *dies*

I loved Logan's line, "Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better." I love Logan and his sage like wisdom nuggets. Hehe. "wisdom nuggets." Ahem. Sorry...

OMG! James and Logan sleeping in the same bed was so incredibly bromantic! *dies 23 times*

So, I love how you take me through an emotional roller coaster with your writing. Granted, there are probably more downs than ups, if you get my drift, but I love the ride nonetheless. I guess that makes me a masochist. But then again, you and I both knew this. Now, I'm rambling, and not making any sense, so I'm shutting up now. Great job! I'm off to review the next chapter *dies* Sorry for not reviewing sooner again..
claudinha sampaio chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
hum! pretty cool.

I imagine the mother's camille should look like it ..

Logan loved the scene and camille was incredible.
AnnechanB chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Thank you for all the chapters. Thanks for helping by giving me a blessing to read. This and Little Hollow were beautiful and what I need. P.S. I love Logan and Camille and you did beautiful:)
mindless scribbles chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
You win. Most definitely. I loved the Carlos chapter (sorry about not reviewing byt he way, just checked my email today) and the interaction between him & Logan.

And this chapter! Gosh, I was wondering if it was Camille :D I just loved this chapter. And this line : ["No," Camille shook her head. "I think we deserve each other because neither one of us thinks we deserve the other."]

Oh yes. You definitely win. I'm off to read Three now. :)

-hayley
fall into your sunlight chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
this was the cutest thing ive ever read in my life :D i loved it! nd i love how good camille is for logan (: this was great and it gave a whole new meaning to happy ending(:
bballgirl22 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
update soon!
RyleeBeth chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
:) I really loved this. Logan/Camille is my favorite couple on BTR, and this was very bittersweet.
InLoveWithLogan chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I didn't think that was sappy, I thought it was really sweet. I loved the conversation that Camille and Logan had. I could just imagine them having it to the point where it kinda felt real. It was without a doubt a perfect ending. Keep being awezome! ;)

-Lizzie