Reviews for Everything In Between
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Really good i can't wait till your new story
WyszLo chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Awwww. This is so cute. I have tears in my eyes but I'm not sure if it's left over from I cried in chapter 3, from the knowledge of Three, or because this was so adorable. I think they're a mix of everything.

I love how your Camille is normal. And Logan's just so freaking cute with her.

Thanks for writing these little missing scenes, they were great!

Lauren
WyszLo chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Those damn cranes. Those damn paper cranes...

I held myself together until he pulled those out. You KNOW they get to me! Oh God... this whole this messing with my head. I read Three like it's just more chapters of Little Hollow, so reading these scenes where Logan is alive is so bittersweet it hurts, you know? Like when Carlos said "You died" all I could think of "but he DOES."

And then those damn paper cranes!

They were so beautiful in Little Hollow, and they worked. But now it's all some cruel sick joke because he DIES.

Oh my gosh.

This was so bittersweet, even though I know it wasn't intended to be. I loved it though.

Lauren
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
AWWWWWW 33333333
OMWG chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I just melted.

No really. That was adorable in every way imaginable. I loved it. And I love you. And I'm excited for the first chapter of 'Innocence Lost'.
chubbell chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
**spazzes (again)** THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF EVERYTHING! Of Little Hollow, I mean. I have the same feeling as when Harry Potter 7 came out and you're dying inside from withdrawal because there's nothing left. However, this story really went out strong. I noticed you never put much of Logan and Camille [jealous? ( ] but this chapter makes up for it all because it's just so sweet! Goodbye, Little Hollow, and thank you for the marvelous story.
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
So good. Logan was so adorable in this chapter. I can't believe this is over. These four chapters were so good. I really enjoyed it!

Beastboyfangirl
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Okay. Another complete story. Well, this qualifies as a story, right? ANYWAY. I liked this. I thought you didn't write romance? JK. This can't even technically count as romance. Not really anyway. It took me forever to read this because USA's House marathon and facebook updates and pesky school projects that need editing on Audacity and...ahem. I need to stop. Uh...I liked this. A lot. The sea, its symbolism. The symbolism you made no attempt to hide... I really can't think of much else to say...I really can't wait for Innocence Lost. So, please upload it soon. I would beg, but I'm not gonna. Crap, another Facebook update...oh no. K. I gotta go do some online junk with my friend. Darn Adobe CS4...Stay Real.
AbbyMasrai chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
OH. MY. GOSH. I freaking loved this chapter! Sooo sweet! Yes, I'm a HUGE sap. Which is really weird considering this is not how I act in real life. Oh, well. But this was just lovely! I'm glad you included a Logan/Camille chapter. Very fitting. And I seriously cannot wait for "Innocence Lost." I'm so interested to see your writing outside of the "Little Hollow" world.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Really good please update soon and so sorry i did not review I have been so busy and this was a amazing chapter
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Yep. It's me. Reviewing once more. Okay...I liked this. I really think Carlos is ADHD or something. ADD at the very least. I can't think of much to say right now about this. But I liked it. Alot. And on a personal note, I've recently becomed obbssessed with the Glee version of "Faithfully". Anyway, keep the chapters coming, I will be waiting in anticipation for 3. Stay Real.
RyleeBeth chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Oh Carlos! He had me tearing up in this. He seems as if he's matured, but still is naive in a way. Great chapter. The line about the cranes not working in Little Hollow made me cry my eyes out.
InLoveWithLogan chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I loved the paper cranes. They were my favorite part in the story, and Carlos is my favorite character. I just loved the way he went from a reckless, careless goofball to a kind, patient goofball. xD This was amazing. Keep being awezome! ;)

-Lizzie
Kaywells chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
The cranes! I'm sorry, but I'm just obsessed with them :) Poor Carlos. I can't imagine having a nightmare like that. It must be scary to see Kendall in such a state. He seems so solid you know? Not like unfeeling, more like steady and strong. Carlos- why does he always get me? Why? I'm with him, I like hope alot better than logic. that was such a beautiful line- thank you :)
AbbyMasrai chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I LOVED this chapter. Like...really, really loved it. Coming into the world of fanfiction, I actually didn't like Carlos that much. I mean he was fine and all, but I just liked the other guys better. But that's totally changed now, and Little Hollow is a HUGE reason for that.

I love how they care about the other one more than themselves. Wonderful.

And hope is SO much better than logic. I really liked that you put that in here.

Update soon! You're wonderful.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »