Reviews for Everything In Between
fall into your sunlight chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
awwwwwh i love carlos! all his hope gave me hope (: great chapter! & iloveyou! -hearts-
chubbell chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
GAH **passes out** Carlos and Logan are my favorites and this was adorable. Especially at the end when he says he likes hope a lot better than logic. All your stories make me cry, but that's okay because that shows how good of a writer you are so we can feel their emotions. Thanks for another great story!
OMWG chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I HAVE NOT REVIEWED THIS. AND I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKED IT SO I NATURALLY FEEL REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BAD. -dies-

This was fantastic as usual. I feel as though I need to add the 'as usual' onto everything because anything you write is always fantastic, or fantabulous, or lovely, or amazing, or just plain incredible. I don't know. I need to come up with new adjectives like you do. No seriously I liked this chapter lots. Like, alot lot lot lot lot. I don't know what else to say. I love you.
WyszLo chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Oh Kendall... I never had much time to dwell on it, but he really might have been the most completely and deeply screwed up. It's horrible to have to seem him like that again... I can't even comprehend Kendall being helpless and hopeless, it's just unnatural.

Kendall- I'm so glad you get better.

Update soon!

I love this, blissfully pretending that Little Hollow goes on forever. It's nice.

~Lauren
WyszLo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well that was intense.

Dude... I freaked out every time. The second time was the biggest shocker... I thought it was real... I was like THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN LITTLE HOLLOW! But then I understood. The first time really freaked me out, though. This part:

Then James turned to him and Logan almost dropped his hand at the blank, apathetic expression on the once "But you're leaving us." He whispered right before he pulled the trigger.

That's HAUNTING.

This chapter was messed up... in a fantastically twisted type of Little Hollow universe way. The only reason I didn't cry was because I know how it all ends, but I definitely freaked out.

I love how you keep giving me excuses to frolic.

~Lauren
iLolz aL0T XP chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
For a moment I thought Little Hollow was not over, and that I was reading a new chapter, but then I remembered and I was like 'Aw man!'

I love this! Deleted scenes. Cool! It's really good and I love this story soooo much!
claudinha sampaio chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
this is the sequel to "Little Hollow?

Their stories are amazing ..

actually I do not have much to say, so I'll leave to next chapter.
bballgirl22 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
aw, update soon!
fall into your sunlight chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
ohmygod!

that doctor was a serious jerk! i couldnt believe how he treated Logan. god that made me so mad. i could feel KEndall's pain right there :p it broke my heart when he started to cry though :( :( i hate when any of the guys cry it makes me feel so sad but Logan is so good with them and he makes me feel happy again when he talks to them (: i love Logan! :D :D :D and i love this story :D :D :D -hearts-
TealMoose chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
IDIOT DOCTOR.

I wanna smack him... really bad. :D

I love the Kendall and Logan bonding, it's nice to see the fearless leader with his defences down.

Beautifully written, and touched my heart :) (as have all of your stories so far!)

Keep it up!

TealMoose
chubbell chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I wanted to go give Logan a hug so bad in the line -

"Logan, who had both arms wrapped around himself in a feeble attempt at soothing his own pain."

It was so amazing, just like all your other stories, and you got everybody crying for the 400th time. Thank you for another marvelous story. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go vandalize Dr. Stevens' house.
Kaywells chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
That was amazing, you have me in tears! Way to go Kendall, that doctor was seriously getting on my last nerves! Poor Logie, stupid doctor is a jerk. I loved this, iot was saw raw, real, and believable. Kendall's emotions are so powerful, and it makes sense. He's always gotten them through things, and now he doesn't have the power to help Logan. :'( What Logan said about living to be 100 and not knowing them, and not being able to live without them reminds me of a Winnie the Pooh quote,

"If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I would never have to live without you."

This was so powerful, and you portayed Kendall's emotions so beautifully, can't wait for more, and have fun on vacation!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Really good please update soon and I hope you have a ton of fun on vacation
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I was going to wait until I was actually really awake to review, but I couldn't resist. Forgive me for my tired thoughts.

Is it sad to say I laughed at Kendall's outburst? I found it funny for some reason. And Dr. Stevens reminds me of House, but without the witty comments. Just the general rude thing.

Kendall, you can totally sneak Logan something. As long as you can excecute a stealth operation with USAF efficency, avoid a number of probably dead tired night shift nurses and doctors, and possibly get charged with two federal offence's for stealing from a government funded facility and illegally giving unauthorized medication.

Then again, that IS something he would do...without hesitation. I feel like punching (Dr) Stevens in the face. I say it like that because I really don't think he deserves the MD that legally follows his name.

Ignore my ramblings. Just to say, I liked this one a lot. I'm super dead extremely 99 percent tired, but I probably won't be sleeping. Stay Real.
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I want to slap that doctor...-_- Not even kidding. I liked this chapter, but not as much as the James one. *crickets chirp* What, I like reading about Jamie being miserable? I'M A SICK PERSON, OKAY? *calms down* Wonderful, now who would like some coffee?
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »