Reviews for Everything In Between
AbbyMasrai chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
This was great! Poor Kendall...all that pressure. I seriously love the way you write BTR's friendship. It's just wonderful.

I hope you have a great vacation with your family! Be safe and update soon. :)
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Really good I love all of you fics and it is not going to stop with this one please update soon and even though all of you story's are sad I can't seem to get enough of them.
chubbell chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awww our poor Logan! This was really good. And sad. I've been waiting for a new story from you. I know school sucks because nobody posts anything on here during the school year and all of us readers have to wait. But if this one's only four chapters I hope you can finish it within the week. Thanks for the story!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
aw, i love it! poor james and logan. update soon.
mindless scribbles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah! I always love it when authors post up deleted scenes and such after or in between the story! Though it did feel strange not to read a chapter of Little Hollow...

This chapter kind of reminded me of the movie Inception, because they had like 3 dreams within a dream, and so did Logan. Either way, what else is there to say besides that although this chapter was deleted, it's still amazing? :)

Four chapters? Does that mean Logan's going to have a one-on-one interaction with each other boys & then... something else? Hmm? I'll find out soon :D

-hayley
RyleeBeth chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Another great start to another great story. Towards the end of the story, but before the last two chapters, I started to wonder if James was suicidal, so this was really great to read.
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah. Inception. You struck such an influence on the world. You know it was trending on Twitter for like, 6 weeks nonstop? I haven't had a dream in so long... I think years. James is alive. Yay! Logan is the defenition of angst. As always. I don't have much else to say. Can't wait. Stay Real.
TealMoose chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great chapter! I think I killed my computer cause I was crying over it :D

Beautifully written, loved the brotherly love, can't wait for more!

Update soon :)
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i jus gotta say it took me a rlly long time to read this lol jus since my heart broke for logan and james repeatedly nd i had to make sure it was still breating lol but i love james agnst so this was rlly rlly rlly great. i cant wait to read more :D
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Please tell me you'll write another long, gorgeous, angsty fic like Little Hollow when you're done with this? I think I need at least a weakly dose of your angst or I'll die. .amazing.
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love you. I hope you know that. The way you portray everything is just so...wow. I absolutely adore how you address real life issues...and I'm amazed at how beautifully you do it. I can only hope to write half as well as you do. I'm really glad we get to see a little more of "Little Hollow," even if it's only for four more chapters. I can't wait to see what you plan on doing for your next three chapters, and for whatever actual stories you have after that. Good luck!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
1:34am. I love this story too! Poor Logan how horrible is it to see your friend die! 3 times! You captured another masterpiece! You showed Logan so vulnerable! He was so innocent and you made him see all that.

It musta felt horrible seeing the clock 1:34am and then see the same thing over and over again. But in different scenarios. I love this bro-mance soo much! Logan and James show so much friendship in this chapter.

And then the final scene was epic! Logan and James, James and Logan. The talk the understanding and the friendship! I hope James finally understands the pain he put Logan and the others in.

Great work! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Beastboyfangirl
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOVE IT! Poor james, poor Logan! Why is angst so addicting? Lol really great! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hey. Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey. Guess what.

My lip is numb first of all. I guess I do this thing where I panic and I squeeze the crazp out of my lip. It feels funny.

This was just...wow. Fantastic. Amazing. Hearbreaking. Worth combusting over (because I did). I loved it and I'm going to read it every day because it was beautiful and you dedicated it to me and I feel like I SHOULD read it every day because of that and the fact that it's wonderful in every way and that I'm honored to have it dedicated to me. Because it was fan-freaking-tastic. I love you.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4