Reviews for Reassemble
team hedwig chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is pretty good

team hedwig
lilyafterblue chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
AHAHAHA happy pounds! I actually love that SO much! Please update more, this story is hilarious and I cant wait for every update :) Will the next chapter be of the ball? Hint, hint... :)
Lidsworth chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I love this story a lot. At first, I hated Astoria because she'd just shown up out of the the blue, but now you've given me a different thought of her. Great Job, I just love this story!
aleera chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
I love Astoria!

Great update :)
lilyafterblue chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Please update more often! This story is hilarious- I love it! :)
Nicky-Maree chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Another great chapter!

I really loved Draco's rant to that older woman about how he was going to buy the establishment and fire her, especially when he mentioned comeuppance. Twice. :P It was very amusing to read.

Please publish another chapter soon.

Nicky :)
SouthernSongbird chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
I really like your one-shots! I'd never really looked for any Draco/Astoria stories before, so yours is the only one I've read, but I thought that it was really good! I hope to read an update soon!
slaphappy22 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
you make the tacos.

I dont even know what tacos are!

hahahahahaha lovee it:)
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Bahaha, "Yeah" "I make the tacos" - lmfao, for some reason, I found this to be extremely funny.

I've missed your updating, so I was excited to see a new chapter posted (even if there was a lack of DA)! :)
Adanwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is really sweet!:) Finally someone else who sees Astoria not as a Slytherin - I actually imagine her as a Hufflepuff too. Pity and fairness fit best there.:3
Bucky5 chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
lovely story. really very sweet, looking forward to more chapters
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
This is a really cute ff. I can't wait for Astoria to graduate so we get more DM/AG moments where they're actually together.
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 6/18/2011