Reviews for FəAr MoNsTeЯ
la canelle chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
I love this. I love it. It going into my favorites.
FY chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Woa such a plot twist. Great story btw :33
Lull24 chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Your story was abousoloutley amazing and I was wondering if you would please and I mean PLEASE do a sequel I loved this so much. It would do so much good in my life. Thankyou!
xXMelonsXx chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I liked the story
Soonay chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
He killed her cat!
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Holy Shit.
That was avsolutely fan-fucking-tastic.
BRAVO! I love the twists. Ans the dark plot!
Caroline Salvatore chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH
nims chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Your story is so good! You could definitely change the characters and publish it on your own, because it really doesn't fit in with the TT world, even though you use it spectacularly. Hell, it could even work as a movie, it's so good. Can't wait to read what else you post!
xxTurtlezRockxx chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Amazingly well done.
SnowWhite100 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
This has to be one of the best stories of Raven and Robin. This story is absolutely a masterpiece.
HerLoveStory chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Amazing story!
i loved the fact that Robin and Raven are both some how obsessed about being more powerful than the other.
really good story.
greenwolf19 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Wow...this was amazing and you had there for a second thinking that Richard was the bad guy when really it was Raven all along...absoluty brilliant
Shadowruni chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
So will so be taking down stories. Apparently changing layouts, formatting systems, and intrusive advertising are well within their capabilities but a simple ‘click here to confirm you’re not a minor’ is too difficult to implement (despite it being enough for sites with ACTUAL pictures and movies of sex). I’ll be posting this in EVERY place I can. I aims to misbehave. I won’t go quietly. Post loudly!
RenLuvProcrastiNation Inc chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
EPIC STORY! THAT WAS GENIUS, Consider me a fan. So fucked up it was awesome. the manipulation was sexy and executed beautifully. je n'ai accune idee!
anthropomorphychan chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
That was insane, absolutely insane - but bloody amazing! What a twist! Kudos to you.