Reviews for Propaganda
woog chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is hilarious. I know the scenes you're talking about! :D The comments Starscream makes about his voice are the best. "I sound like a whiny human child!" LOL

Great job, so funny to think of this "attempt at propaganda" by the Autobots being interpreted as fiction by little kids.

Of course...shifty eyes...if there really WERE giant robots who appeared waging war, maybe we would be programmed to trust the guys who...oh nevermind, this is too goofy for words. :D Good job. :)
katiesparks chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Brilliant and hilarious!
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved it- funny as. XD
Baird Crevan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
BUhahaha, very clever, CasusFere. That was a charming little piece and made me smirk the whole time. Well written and well done. Thanks for posting.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
At least they didn't watch the .. other ep.s... I would love to see that.. LOL
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Brilliant )
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*Cackle* Dreamer megatron *cackle*
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love this story and can actually see it happening. I too wondered why there was so much grappling and very little killing in the show. I mean I know WHY, but still. This story is very fun to read and had me laughing. Plus it had Starscream which instantly makes any story better.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh, Truth ... you come to us disguised in the clothing of fiction. Good fiction, anyway, of which this is the prime example. Best quote herein: "... a bizarre form of hand-to-hand combat involving a great deal of jumping around and very little damage." Yep, accurately describes all the TF cartoons, and not a few of the movies as well. Extremely funny. Landed the author on my "Favorites" and "Alerts" list with one shot, mind you, one shot.
Elycat chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Pffft. XD This made me laugh. I think my favorite was poor Thundercracker who just couldn't comprehend why they would suddenly have such terrible tactics. It's okay, TC, we all wonder the same thing.
grimlock47 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was funny. i know the decepticon's version would be way differant XD
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I wonder what the Decepticon version would look like.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Somewhere, spread out and busy with their lives, the entire former writing staff of G1 just got a tingle in their ears and blushed for no comprehensible reason. And they deserve it.