Reviews for The Ending?
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The annoying side effect has accrued mwhahahahahaha take that gin
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I was originally going to say: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CONAN-KUUUUUUNNN!" but then the ending came and now I have no idea what to think. I mean, Shinichi survived, but Conan still died . . . I'm confused. Plus, my breath kinda came ragged ever since Conan died. Even at the end, though it could have just been from relief, or after-effects of Conan's death (which was "relived" every time someone saw Conan like that. Especially when Ran found out, both about Conan and Shinichi. My eyes definitely teared up and in my head I was screaming "COOOONAAAAAAANNN-KUUUUUUNNN!). Well, it's still a good story :D wow, I'm still shivering every once in a while from the impact.
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved this!
m chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
things seemed to happen a little quickly
oh well
and megure seemed a little uncaring
on another note
now they can just shoot ai and she can revert back
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
When I started reading, I cried. When I finished reading, I was entirely confused. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was interesting way to make Kudo Shinichi normal again and good story! :D
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
loved it but i thought gin heard ayumi say she saw it all and where the hell does vermouth keep popping up from omg amazing plz write more fanfics i love them
ShimaiDreamKeepers chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sis1 - Constructive criticism: The only thing I can think of is that I doubt Ai would actually start telling everyone everything until AFTER Conan morphed into Shinichi; at that point I can see her feeling obligated to inform Ran of the situation, and maybe everyone else as well. Now, that isn't to say that I think your rendition of Ai is off, in fact I think you did a really good job at keeping her personality in check. I just think the events could be switch and the story would flow much better.
I could wonder why, after he was dead, Conan would change back to Shinichi, but we're dealing with a hypothetical situation, an experimental drug/poison, and 'bordering impossibl'-ly good luck, so I won't. :]

Fangirling about the fic: I was almost in tears! I wasn't expecting him to be killed off so soon! And then poor Ayumi had to see it Happen! D: I'm glad Conan/Shinichi wasn't dead in the end though. I don't like tragedies and I really don't know what possessed me to read this one. Maybe because you were kind enough to warn your readers of "character death" in the summary and the title had a "?" in it. I love your writing style and how you can keep the character's personality accurate even if something that wouldn't normally occur is happening.

Possibly helpful information: Sis2 and I have discovered that reviews (in our case betas) can be extremely beneficial. In explanation, our beta told us that she was confused by a certain section of our story and thought that if we included a bit more information it would make more sense. Well, this was great news for us because our intent had been to leave the reader a bit confused and feeling like they were missing something :) Later on, when our beta got to the missing piece, she changed her mind and said that it gave depth to our story. She was careful to warn us that if we didn't do it right for other stories then it could end up being a turn off for readers.

On a random note: I don't know if you're a reader but there's this book called "The Restorer" by Sharron Hink (I think that's the author's name) that you might really like. It has a lot of Christian themes and is in first person which may give you the ability to better your own writing style. C:

Sorry my review is so long, but I absolutely love you as an author and I think you have the potential to become a great author! XD

If you end up publishing something, LET ME KNOW! Because Sis and I love to practice our writing, our fanfiction account should remain on the site for years to come, so you can contact us that way. C:
Kudo2315 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I wanna know how he lived please tell the story
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it! Nice "Disney Death"!
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That made me cry. Great story even though I hate it when Conan/Shinichi dies.
Neyane chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh God! *o* I didn't all understand, but as if the end seems supernatural, I like it!
flip chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
not bad, weird ending but not bad
J.2095 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
You know, I usually hate tragedies, but this was pretty, well, entertaining :) You’re a good writer. I mean, it's a little obvious that you're a beginner, but give it a few years and you'll be great. However, there some things in the story really need to be explained. Maybe in a sequel?

I hope you write more stories soon. Make sure you write in various genres. Some writers become so comfortable in say, tragedy, that they end up not being able to write another, like humor. Switching genres will help you grow as an author.

Also your profile isn’t bad, in fact I’ve seen much worse, but I suggest turning the long paragraphs into bullet points. Having just paragraphs is a little put offish unless there are also interesting things around it. Add some humor and a bit more personality. Put in favorite quotes and the like. If you like these quotes (there some of my favorites) you can use them:

“Words: so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one whom knows how to combine them.”

-Nathaniel Hawthorne

Or there are some funny ones like:

"And is it fair that Pluto has to live in a dog house, while Goofy, who is also a dog, gets to drive around and play golf with Mickey? . . . It's just something that's always bothered me"

-Louis Stevens

And some dirty ones:

“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

- Robin Williams

And so many more:

"Help! I can't tell where I am. It's dark and I can hear laughing."

-Taco Bell sauce packet

Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

-Albert Einstein

You know you’re in love when can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

- Dr. Seuss

I love quotes way too much. Anyway, if you want to use those quotes then you’re welcome to. Last thing about your profile is that you seem to work very hard at not offending anyone. Remember, this YOUR profile.

Don’t be afraid to state your convictions. Try not to be rude or cruel about it, but state what you believe and then follow through in your writings. If you do this, there will be people who will respect you more. Of course, there will still be people who flame you for your beliefs, but there is no point in caring about them.

I’m sorry this was so long, but your story was good enough to catch my interest, so… Anyway, I might review this story again with more quotes, but I definitely will if you write another story. I hope you do, you’ve got a lot of potential and is a great place to harness it. Have a great week.

syahir chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this is the best ending that's ever been in !