Reviews for The Ending?
gabbygirl199 chapter 1 . 5/2
Nice a really great end for a tearjerking story i am amazed at how well you wrote this story
Tammy chapter 1 . 4/16
...fuck you.
James975 chapter 1 . 3/3
y
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The annoying side effect has accrued mwhahahahahaha take that gin
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I was originally going to say: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CONAN-KUUUUUUNNN!" but then the ending came and now I have no idea what to think. I mean, Shinichi survived, but Conan still died . . . I'm confused. Plus, my breath kinda came ragged ever since Conan died. Even at the end, though it could have just been from relief, or after-effects of Conan's death (which was "relived" every time someone saw Conan like that. Especially when Ran found out, both about Conan and Shinichi. My eyes definitely teared up and in my head I was screaming "COOOONAAAAAAANNN-KUUUUUUNNN!). Well, it's still a good story :D wow, I'm still shivering every once in a while from the impact.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved this!
m chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
ok
criticisms
things seemed to happen a little quickly
oh well
and megure seemed a little uncaring
on another note
now they can just shoot ai and she can revert back
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
When I started reading, I cried. When I finished reading, I was entirely confused. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was interesting way to make Kudo Shinichi normal again and good story! :D
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
loved it but i thought gin heard ayumi say she saw it all and where the hell does vermouth keep popping up from omg amazing plz write more fanfics i love them
ShimaiDreamKeepers chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sis1 - Constructive criticism: The only thing I can think of is that I doubt Ai would actually start telling everyone everything until AFTER Conan morphed into Shinichi; at that point I can see her feeling obligated to inform Ran of the situation, and maybe everyone else as well. Now, that isn't to say that I think your rendition of Ai is off, in fact I think you did a really good job at keeping her personality in check. I just think the events could be switch and the story would flow much better.
I could wonder why, after he was dead, Conan would change back to Shinichi, but we're dealing with a hypothetical situation, an experimental drug/poison, and 'bordering impossibl'-ly good luck, so I won't. :]

Fangirling about the fic: I was almost in tears! I wasn't expecting him to be killed off so soon! And then poor Ayumi had to see it Happen! D: I'm glad Conan/Shinichi wasn't dead in the end though. I don't like tragedies and I really don't know what possessed me to read this one. Maybe because you were kind enough to warn your readers of "character death" in the summary and the title had a "?" in it. I love your writing style and how you can keep the character's personality accurate even if something that wouldn't normally occur is happening.

Possibly helpful information: Sis2 and I have discovered that reviews (in our case betas) can be extremely beneficial. In explanation, our beta told us that she was confused by a certain section of our story and thought that if we included a bit more information it would make more sense. Well, this was great news for us because our intent had been to leave the reader a bit confused and feeling like they were missing something :) Later on, when our beta got to the missing piece, she changed her mind and said that it gave depth to our story. She was careful to warn us that if we didn't do it right for other stories then it could end up being a turn off for readers.

On a random note: I don't know if you're a reader but there's this book called "The Restorer" by Sharron Hink (I think that's the author's name) that you might really like. It has a lot of Christian themes and is in first person which may give you the ability to better your own writing style. C:

Sorry my review is so long, but I absolutely love you as an author and I think you have the potential to become a great author! XD

P.S.
If you end up publishing something, LET ME KNOW! Because Sis and I love to practice our writing, our fanfiction account should remain on the site for years to come, so you can contact us that way. C:
Kudo2315 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I wanna know how he lived please tell the story
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it! Nice "Disney Death"!
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That made me cry. Great story even though I hate it when Conan/Shinichi dies.
Neyane chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh God! *o* I didn't all understand, but as if the end seems supernatural, I like it!