Reviews for Her Morning Elegance
Scripturiens chapter 1 . 1/6
This is such a cute story, I like re-reading it every now and then. You've come a long way with your writing, congratulations. And thank you for keeping these bits around.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ugh. Listening to sad-love-songs while reading this was not a good idea.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Artificial Dreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
;3; I really, really loved how you ended this.

And it's so well-written, just... goodness. Normally I try to offer a constructive critique, but I rather liked this the way it is.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I didn't expect the story to go like this, but it was good actually. Is this a part of a different story?
lukas 10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
that was sweet :P

-M
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I'm so ridiculously happy that you uploaded another story. I really enjoyed it, by the way. Hopefully you'll upload more? :)
crazy4X5-494 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Its so good to see that you're still writing. I love all your stories, and Im not even a Mimi/Taichi fan, but your stories are addicting and I hope you write more :).
Dark Phoenix Goddess chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh wow, it's good to see you back again. I just love your stories.

P.S I too have a Michi story, can you take a look and give me some suggestions?
redskyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I'm so excited to see a new story from you! Longtime fan of your work and this one is a great start. I really liked the build-up throughout the chapter as you pulled back and revealed the scope of Taichi and Mimi's relationship. You nicely capture where they both are at this point and there is a spark there between the two. I can't wait to see more of their past as well as what happens in the future.
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awww! :D I was about to say I'd like to see this in a series before I looked and saw that it wasn't completed yet, so I guess it IS in one. There's what I think is a couple of typos at the end, but I'm not too sure, it might be that the grammar calls for different words than I expected. That's really it though, I see no other flaws at all. Very good job, and I hope to see an update soon :)
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow. What an unorthodox relationship. Being best friends with an ex is one thing. But an ex-spouse? It's like... Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Maybe Tai and Mimi will get remarried too? They still have the spark. The frission. Something.

I enjoyed reading this! Very funny, short, sweet, and very real.
Departures chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I'm overjoyed reading a new story from you! I'm glad to see that you haven't lost any bit of your creativity or writing abilities... I can't say anything different or original that a lot of your other fans haven't already said: "you're f-ing amazing, I love you, I admire you, you're awesome, I love this story" and etc. Ha. But I can say that your idea and theme for the story does remind me of a recent Jennifer Aniston movie, The Switch, and I have total confidence that your story will be more fascinating and charming. I'm already waiting on a second chapter!