Reviews for Quoth the Raven
pesky.lil.critter chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, even though I'm not familiar with Poe's work. Not familiar with the game (snaps, was it?) either.

Could you explain the game to me?
hotshow chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
I loved this story. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.

I'm looking for more of your stories - especially hurt Sammy ones.

Thank you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Wow, awesome way to end such a purely AWESOME story! Every chapter had me tingling with excitement, and this ending was the perfect fit for the rest of the story. Great work! I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
Zara Zee chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Firstly, I enjoyed the plot and the way it was set around the genuine 'mystery' element surrounding Poe's death. Attributing a supernatural cause to that death, given his fame for his gothic/horror/suspense writing and getting our boys mixed up in it was both fitting and completely engaging. And then there was the Sam/Poe parrallel around the repeated loss of women in their lives. It was so much fun to have a meaty plot to appreciate. Secondly, the writing was superb. I think your writing-craft gets better with every story you create - practice makes perfect I guess! So thanks for sharing this and I look forward to your next one! :)
Leahelisabeth chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
AWESOME! I loved this story. The plot was unique and the conclsion was suspenseful and contained enough hurt Sam to keep even a sadist like myself happy! Well done. Adding to favorites. . .now!
gapdragon1 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Brilliant - excellent plot carried through to the end, great characterization and limp Sam - yay. Thank you
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Excellent chapter! :)
Leahelisabeth chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Dean guessed, witch, curse and hex. I am really really enjoying this. I haven't read anything at all similar so that is great because there always seems to come a point where you feel like you have read it before. I am not getting that sense at all. Good job! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Zara Zee chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Awesome! I'm really enjoying the literary aspect and the Fae mythology woven into this story! This is a really fascinating MOTW!

And Dean's guesses were: witch, curse, hex! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Wow, awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
gapdragon1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I really like this (and not just cos I'm a sucker for hurt Sam) good writing and plot. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you. (Poe has always scared the bejeezus out of me)
Zara Zee chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Gah! What a place to stop! I'm betting this imp is not going to be so easy to get rid of...something a little more complicated than a whack with an iron poker, is going to be necessary, methinks! Curiouser and curiouser... :)
Zara Zee chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Oohh! Very mysterious and intriguing! Looking forward to the next installment! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Wow, excellent chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great start! I'm excited to see more! :)