Reviews for Damn That Demon
otakuZ chapter 6 . 5/7
That was so freaking awesome I loved it sooooooo much continue this pleaaaseee
At c6 I was so confused but still great anyway loved it so much XDDDD
sum chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
what the? I'm really confused the story was lovely till chapter 4,

I enjoy reading high school love story fantasies, even though it's kinda cliché and unrealistic... Some writers try to add a twist to a normal highschol boy meets boy, but you lady have taken it to another freaking level :o

I think u need to show some 'restraint' when twisting the plot, u almost became abusive to the reader in chapter 6, u broke the 4th wall and used the word NARUTARD to address naruto fans which I found unnecessary, it almost became a rant on grimmjows part talking about how he was a demon (a very well written rant though :), I just could not accept how quickly the character changed from nerd to hotty (acceptable) but human to demon boom! just like tat all the emotions he felt in the beginning where Wat? U lead us on it was like reading two different stories.

I'm sorry for the long comment but the story was very well written free of errors and an interesting attempt to make a very different fanfic.
Altira chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Aw I wish you would update this, it's really such a great story. I've never actually read something like this plot line.(: Anyways, good job and update if you have the time/if you're still writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Bwahahahahah! xD That was awesome! I loved all the small coments you put in these ( ) . You really surprised me when you put in all the "demon" stuff. I didn't expect this story to be "supernatural" (or whatever it's called), but now you have made me even more curious..you clever bastard. I would be sooooo happy if you were to continue this...pleeease? :3
bibahsamah29 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hope to see ur Update soon enough...been waiting for ur stories since forever...
Story Hungry chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Finish the story. Please.
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
*timidly peeks out of cardboard box in the corner*
"moar...?"
anne623 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hey... uhhh.. author, if you don't mind me asking, are you continuing this story of yours?
Just askin' coz' I really freakin' LOVE this story of yours... :D
anne623 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I love the story. It made me laugh especially the chapter 6...
YaoiOverlord chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Where is it huh?
Gratsu-dragon chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Love it! ;P
Big Fan chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Oh my fucking gosh that was hilarious, sexy and i swear i nearly fainted on how you described the whole thing. I loved it! You gotta continue the story so i can see whats up with Ichi, Grim and his family too. Oh, it would also be cool if you made side stories for the other Big 6 too.
JuleMaker chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Kyaaaaa. Updatee
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
*patiently waits for update*(ok not so patiently)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013