Reviews for Damn That Demon
kenni-bun bun chapter 6 . 1/3
I like it, though the being an actual demon thing came outta left field.
HEY chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Are you ever ging to update cuz this story is bae like this is fucking awesome so UPDATE SOON ASAP SO LIKE NOW please
Please chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Listen to me you have to continue this story because I have read it 77 times and I need another chapter so please update ps I love you and your stories please update :) :,) PLEASE
dragonbaby14020 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
MORE MORE MORE
Quindecilium chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
TPP. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I NEED IT. YOUR WRITING IS ADDICTIVE.
Please chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
You are one of my fav writers so I need to update this story for the sake of my humanity please I ps I love you and your stories
Izume Shanako chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
I LOVE reading this story! The ending of chapter 6 is great.
Is there anyway you would be able to finish it?
Yes? Maybe? Possible?...no(?)...
duskdaisy chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Wow! I totally didn't expect Grimmjow to be a real demon!
charleswild28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I love this story. i wish there was more. Im not sure if your still writing, but if you are, PLEASE UPDATE THIS ONE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! oh and the rest of your works are great.
Smarthiz chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
XD can't wait the next chapter ; )
Ino Death chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
XD Awe poor Ichi and PLEASE UPDATE! QAQ WHY YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD STORIES AND NO UPDATE THEM!
Ino Death chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
XDDDD This is great and I wanted to ask you this in the last chapter. Did you make it so Renji and Shinji are brothers? (They both have the same last name. Or at least that's what you put)
Ino Death chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
:D Eye! Go Grimmkitty! XDDDDDD
otakuZ chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
That was so freaking awesome I loved it sooooooo much continue this pleaaaseee
At c6 I was so confused but still great anyway loved it so much XDDDD
sum chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
what the? I'm really confused the story was lovely till chapter 4,

I enjoy reading high school love story fantasies, even though it's kinda cliché and unrealistic... Some writers try to add a twist to a normal highschol boy meets boy, but you lady have taken it to another freaking level :o

I think u need to show some 'restraint' when twisting the plot, u almost became abusive to the reader in chapter 6, u broke the 4th wall and used the word NARUTARD to address naruto fans which I found unnecessary, it almost became a rant on grimmjows part talking about how he was a demon (a very well written rant though :), I just could not accept how quickly the character changed from nerd to hotty (acceptable) but human to demon boom! just like tat all the emotions he felt in the beginning where Wat? U lead us on it was like reading two different stories.

I'm sorry for the long comment but the story was very well written free of errors and an interesting attempt to make a very different fanfic.