Reviews for Knot Too Strong
Kaito Lune chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This was a great two-shot. Makes me look forwards to reading more Desperation.
Musical Darkness chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Yeah~! Zoe's understanding Kouichi better than before! Yay! Great job!

(Side note: Goggleheadgal: Really? There's a difference between constructive critisism and flaming. If you didn't like the story, at least try to say it in a nicer way. Like Immortal Fallen Radiance said, it's a side story to her fic, Desperation. In that fic, Kouichi's a girl. Things changed there. That's why this site's called . I think we would all appereciate it, especially Immortal, if you could follow the rule of, 'If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.')
Goggleheadgal chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Have you not even watched the Frontier season.

No. 1, Kouichi is NOT a girl. How insulting for the poor guy.

No. 2 Zoe was a stuck up snob with hardly any friends.

No. 3 Kouichi knew none of the group, except his actual BROTHER, so no way would he know ZOE of all people.

If you have watched it then I pity you for trying to change things to your satisfaction. Zoe was a stuck up snob to start off with and didn't have friends in the first place. Or the friends she did have weren't real friends as they talked about her beind her back. And why not? She was a pain. I'm not gonna be reading the other chapter to this story as it's gonna be a waste of my time. But Kouichi is not a girl! So get it right.