Reviews for Bad Timing
Brinohms chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
It is impossible to review every chapter and I do not respond well to ultimatums that demand reviews in order for me to continuer reading. Therefore, though I like this story, I will not read any more of it.
Brinohms chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Okay, the word you want is conscience, not conscious. It's a good story so you need to get it right.
esinger chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
Amazing! I love all the McNozzoness. Love the story and see you at the next chapter?
Yabbit chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
loved the last line

Yabbit chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
this is getting so adorably cute

and really well written

Yabbit chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
*giggles at Tim freaking out*

Gottahavemyncis chapter 24 . 9/15/2011
Great stories...looking forward to the sequel(s)!
Jebeth chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I am liking this story. Big, Tibbs fan, but this is good too.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 24 . 5/9/2011
Hi! Oh my goodness I really love these stories, but this one ended right when we got somewhere! I hope there will be a sequel so that we can follow where this relationship goes! P,s I like this more confident Tim. I like that you don't have the stereotypical dominating Tony. Nicely written!
IGottaFindYou chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
"Tim, where're my shoes?" Tony groaned, glancing at the clock, willing time to go slower, even though it was still before he would have gotten up on his own.

...hehehe...now THAT'S a real couple...:P:P

...Great ending...I like how you incorporated the title.:)
IGottaFindYou chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
"Blanket." Tony smiled at Tim and left the room. He returned a few seconds later wrapped in the afghan he had used last time.

...Ah, sweet continuity...:):):P

Tony glanced over to find Tim blushing. "I...I had a really hard time saying that to Jeanne," he admitted in a small voice.

"It's okay," Tim said softly. "You were protecting her."

Tony nodded weakly, then buried his face into Tim's shoulder. "I thought you were dead." Tony's voice was muffled.

"What?"

Tony moved his head away a tiny bit. "In Somalia. I thought you were dead." He dropped his head back onto Tim's shoulder..

...CONTINUITY!:):) Episode tie-ins are always great...especially when they're explained enough so you're not totally lost...and even though I've seen all those episodes, thank you for explaining them so well so nobody gets lost.:):P

Tim gently maneuvered Tony's chin so that they were looking eye-to-eye. "You sure you're okay?" His breath blew across Tony's face.

And Tony closed the gap between them, kissing Tim gently and slowly before pulling away, ears burning.

Tim smiled back at him and kissed Tony back. Tony seemed to relax and gently flicked his tongue out against Tim's lips in question.

...YAY! WE'RE FINALLY GONNA GET THE SEX!:):):P:P:P:P

Tim chuckled and wrapped his arms around Tony tightly. "Go to sleep. We have work in the morning."

Tony groaned, but was too tired to do anything. Slowly he fell asleep.

And once Tim was sure Tony was sound asleep, he let himself drift off as well.

...Well, at least we're ONE STEP CLOSER to the sex...!:P:P:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 22 . 1/14/2011
Ziva growled to herself. "Tony! Are you really so desperate that you are going to torment yourself all night for a single date? Is it really worth the trouble?"

...ABSO - FREAKIN' - LUTELY!:P:):):)

"That's why I picked it," Tony said, heading for the couch and sitting down. Jethro immediately jumped on to the couch and put his head on Tony's lap. "Did I invite you to sit with me, McPooch?" Tony demanded crossly.

...Aw...! The dog just wants to show you he LOVE YOU, Tony!:P:P:):):):)

...McGee should at least feel flattered that Tony wanted to make their date, despite extreme nausea...:P:P:P:)
IGottaFindYou chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
"You do know that, as a federal agent, I should be arresting you for more vehicular crimes than I charged in a single week of night shifts around the full moon as a metro cop, right?" Tony asked through gritted teeth.

"Is that why your eyes are closed?"

"No, that's so I don't vomit."

"Tony, you are not one to get 'car sick'."

"Ziva, whoever gave you a drivers licence should be arrested for negligence, attempted murder, and being too stupid to live."

...Hehehehehehe...:P:P:)

"Yes. And if this is something I wouldn't eat if I knew what it was, then don't tell me what it is. I don't need to know."

...That's a great line, I like it.:):P

Tony nodded. Several mouthfuls later his plate was empty and he looked at Ziva. "I'm going to pay."

Ziva gave him a look. "No you aren't. We are splitting it. Otherwise I gave our waiter the wrong impression."

Tony gave Ziva a look and whispered, "What are you talking about, David?"

Ziva grinned. "He asked if we were on a date and I told him that you were gay."

...*Giggling Fit*:):P

Ziva nodded and leaned against the sink. "Do you want me to call McGee for you?"

Tony looked up at Ziva, his face panicked, in addition to green. "No. I...am not...skipping out on Tim because of..." as if on cue, Tony lost control of his gag reflex and retched again "this."

...'Atta boy.:) Then maybe McGEE can take care of you later...:):P
IGottaFindYou chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
Ziva hesitated. "I wanted to check on you. Sarah said something to me about last night, and... She was wrong, Tony. She does not think so, but she was. You are not the man you once were."

...HA! ZIVA FOR TONY (In any universe:):P) ALL THE WAY!:D:D:D

Tony dug through his closet, pulling out a dark pair of jeans and a green button-up shirt. "And what am I now, Ziva?" He turned to face her, tossing the clothes on the bed and crossing his arms.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Exactly the person Tim needs."

...BOO YA!:):P

After a quick shower, Tony entered the living room to see Ziva watching an episode of Seinfeld.

"I do not understand," she said by way of greeting. "Why is this funny?"

...I never figured that out, either!:P

As soon as Tony saw it he decided on it for later. "That is The Terminator. It's about robots in the future. I think Pro-Tim likes it, actually."

"Then you should watch this," Ziva declared, presenting it to Tony.

...AWESOME choice!:D:D:D:D:P
IGottaFindYou chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
Gibbs cut him off with a deserved slap to the back of the head. "If you leave him now because of what she said, then she is right. Don't let anyone manipulate you like that, Tony."

...GIBBS FOR TONY, ALL THE WAY!:D:P

As soon as they were gone, Tim started talking. "Tony, I am so sorry. Sarah was way out of line. Nothing she said was true, you have to believe that."

...WOOT!:D:D:P

"I really do. I would even if it were someone else and not me."

...Tony: "I could never be anyone but you, Tim.":):)

"Testing the waters," Tony offered. "Testing if it's worth the trouble," he added more quietly, taking a few steps back, ready to flee again.

"No, Tony, don't." Tim's head snapped around, pinning Tony to the spot with a look. After a few seconds, Tim added gently, "I already know that it's worth the trouble. Anyone who can see anything about you can see that."

...*Beams*

Tony swallowed, stepping closer. "I-it just doesn't seem so obvious to me."

"I'll make it obvious," Tim promised, his voice almost challenging Tony-or the universe-to stop him

...AW...!:):):):)

"Do you want to come over tonight," Tim offered.

"Do I what?" Tony's eyes flashed to Tim's face incredulously.

"Want to come over. Eat dinner and watch a movie or something."

"Tonight? But I just-"

"And I said to forget it," Tim said firmly. "Do you want to or not?"

"I-What movie?" Tony's voice sounded slightly strangled.

...hehehehe...awesome.:) As everyone knows, the way to Tony's heart is through his movies...:):P