Reviews for Prices of Power
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Maltrazz chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Great story! I hope you plan to continue it.

iceland chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
it is a good story and wonder how ranma and nabiki do in the leaf village. it would be fun to read the new chapters.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
This was very interesting. Its rare to see an evil drawf god. Running around being all jerky. This had a good start. I enjoyed the whole concept a lot. Plots good. Flows good. Everything was very nicely done. You did very well.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Interesting. Needs some more detail to compensate for the glaring Deus ex Machina, but could be fun...
Adeptis chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
good chapter.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Still, it's an interesting chapter. Should be interesting to see how the Hokage reacts. Also, what's in the scrolls that were dropped off?
iceland chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
it is a good story and wonder what happens to ranma with nabiki.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmmm... Not the first time I have seen this premis, but still an interesting start. Normally it's replacing the Naruto cast, not being in addition to like it is here. Be interesting to see where you go with it.
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Intriguing concept. Looking forward to more.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Good story.
chm01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
okay I give, who is Ko-chan?
WG-Writer chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
As others have asked, who is this Ko-chan character? The only one that might be able to fit is Konatsu but given the projected relationship its unlikely. Kodachi would be unable to not cause a scene so its not her. if its a third cross over I can not figure it out.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
"What did you get us into this time, Saotome?"

Classic fanfiction response is to have Ranma sputter a bit. I'd like him to SLAP HER!

Classic fanfiction portrayal of Nabiki make her a clever, intelligent super-spy. Actual skills: nil. Actual personality: coward and fool. Its Ranma who is cunning, has ninja skills, and was raised on the streets. How can he possibly be naive?

We'll see how this story goes.