Reviews for Broken Open
montana chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Qwerts chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Sweet :)
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
OH, that was great one shot!
WhovianForever chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it! Thats how it was suppose to end! 3
DizzieWhovian chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh my bloody gosh. This was absolutely brilliant! You are amazing! Can you write more stories with this concept pleeeeeeeeeeeease?! Every since I watched the Bad Wolf episode, I've had the SAME idea! She looked into the Time Vortex and was left completely unaffected?! No way. Seriously, you have put my thoughts and dreams into this one story and now I need more!lol I need stories of their "forever"! Seriously. This is amazing. I've never come across someone who had the same exact idea I did. There's very few writers in this fandom who talk about the effects of Bad Wolf! Again, you're absolutely brilliant. Thank you for making my day.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
love love love love love love love just love it
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Every time I read a fic when Doctor can finally sigh in relief that he won't be alone, that Rose is going to give him forever my heart just heart( sadly only singular "lol") fills up with happiness and warmth. "grin grin" Can't get tired of the happy feeling they both radiate from them. I liked this one :)
Shannon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh what a gorgeous story... I loved it very well written.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love these! I can't even imagine how absolutely amazingly happy he would be to not be the last anymore (and we're ignoring the Master for now). Very sweet. Kinda overdone on the sweet, but I loved it anyways. Thanks!
Pyro Psychotic chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh MY TARDIS! This was FANTASTIC! I'm watching the rest of the video while typing this and I don't now what to say! I am, for once in my life, in a stunned silence! I am addicted to your fanfictions and Bex19's vidoes! I'd been looking for something fill my need for a Doctor, whether it be 9 or 10, whumpage moment with Rose that ends with them happy and together and you did it! I am off to read more of your fics and watch more of Bex19's videos! ALLONS-Y!

Pyro Psychotic
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Good story
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved loved loved loved loved loved this! It frustrates me that the writers don't take that Rose absorbed the entire time vortex in her head into consideration. For example the episode from last season the pandorica's supposed to hold the most dangerous thing in all of creation right, and it turns out they put the Doctor in. And while I agree that the Doctor is very dangerous I think that the Bad Wolf/Rose is much more dangerous. Anyway I think you did a wonderful job on this!
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very, very beautiful! I like it, but I sincerely doubt there will be anything you wrote that I couldn't like ;-)