Reviews for More than Fifty Four Negi and Chisame Threesomes
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 15 . 8/11
cool
after going back and re-reading this series...I realized how stupid and random it was :p
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Relax. It's pretty much impossible to mess up the Megaman continuity any more than Capcom already have.
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Holy shit... Fuuka and fumika... The ultimate prank
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Shit man... One piece only ended act one like 3 years ago another 14 and it should be good

... Wait negi and kotaru dis their friends WIVES NOT COOL
JNaegi chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Another good one!
Kage15oni chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wish to see more railed related threesomes, so thank you for the saten segment. My favourite was merlin's crap and the skirts part.
Kage15oni chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wish to see more railed related threesomes, so thank you for the duomo segment. My favourite was merlin's crap and the skirts part.
Master Attlon chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Chisame...A Yandere...Makes Sense

Great job OverMaster
JNaegi chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Chamo really is backed up if he has to do that to Matsu. I lost it with what Haruna said and Chisame saying "I think Haruna is on to us!"
JNaegi chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I'm liking this!
Crow667 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
that one in even guys want him...can you do more like that?...no comment on it please i know its weird
JNaegi chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
The Eva part really touched me and the Arika one was scandalous...good job!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
You really got me there with pay the piper, should have read the title carefully
GeekGirl2 chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Hehehehehe. Empress Chiu. *shivers*

Aside from that, lol Asuna waking up and having to do the paper route again. _ Can just imagine the weirded look, saying something like that. -

Don't Get Me Wrong was hilarious. As bad as she is at English, it's SO easy to see mistakes like that getting made... :)

Anyway, lots of good stuff, and interesting AUs, and whatnot. :) Thanks for updating! :)