Reviews for More than Fifty Four Negi and Chisame Threesomes
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Holy shit... Fuuka and fumika... The ultimate prank
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Shit man... One piece only ended act one like 3 years ago another 14 and it should be good

... Wait negi and kotaru dis their friends WIVES NOT COOL
JNaegi chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Another good one!
Kage15oni chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wish to see more railed related threesomes, so thank you for the saten segment. My favourite was merlin's crap and the skirts part.
Kage15oni chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wish to see more railed related threesomes, so thank you for the duomo segment. My favourite was merlin's crap and the skirts part.
Master Attlon chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Chisame...A Yandere...Makes Sense

Great job OverMaster
JNaegi chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Chamo really is backed up if he has to do that to Matsu. I lost it with what Haruna said and Chisame saying "I think Haruna is on to us!"
JNaegi chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I'm liking this!
Crow667 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
that one in even guys want him...can you do more like that?...no comment on it please i know its weird
JNaegi chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
The Eva part really touched me and the Arika one was scandalous...good job!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
You really got me there with pay the piper, should have read the title carefully
GeekGirl2 chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Hehehehehe. Empress Chiu. *shivers*

Aside from that, lol Asuna waking up and having to do the paper route again. _ Can just imagine the weirded look, saying something like that. -

Don't Get Me Wrong was hilarious. As bad as she is at English, it's SO easy to see mistakes like that getting made... :)

Anyway, lots of good stuff, and interesting AUs, and whatnot. :) Thanks for updating! :)
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
JAJAJAJ...
ESTO ME ALEGRO EL DIA, GRACIAS
Master Attlon chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
That was amazing!

There was so much to be told and read about. So many things that could have been in the manga and story ideas that would make people scream in joy.

I fell on the floor laughing with some of these. The island of Harem Heroes, Code Negima and the loving table, Angry Beavers, The Beautiful Dress of Emperess Chiu, etc.

It was brilliant. I can't wait for your next entry!
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
More Negi x Chisame threesomes, please! You can't stop until you've done them ALL!