Reviews for Her Secret
hitsuma.dawnlve chapter 45 . 11/13/2018
So uh... That is a pretty open ended ending you got there. Is there a Book 2 or what?
Ruby-Ray chapter 45 . 4/15/2018
Really hope that you didn't abandon this would love to see more
This Username Is Classified chapter 45 . 9/12/2015
OMGSHHH SO CUTE LOVED THE DATING CHAPTERS HAHAHA NAGIHIKO BUTTING IN LIKE, D'AWW! Pleaseeee continue!
A Fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Please Yannami-chan update this story and at least give it an ending because I have been following this fanfic for a long time and it hurts to see it not completed...this and the other fanfic "The Curse"...I would love to see their endings especially this one since its older...so please update for the sake of your followers... _;;
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 45 . 1/26/2015
You said you love us yet you left us for like 3 years... please update soon...I want this story to have an ending...please...

Pearl
Phoenix-Nox-Lover chapter 45 . 9/9/2014
please update soon.
noeru kagayaki chapter 45 . 6/15/2014
Ohh, I read the whole story... i think its about two years old... rima's so mean to him but I just want to end them together. The idea of nagi dying because of his tradition is a bit mafia like and really heavy... but why you dont update anymore? Its a interesting fic, hold on it!
5'558 chapter 39 . 1/7/2014
Um amu can cleanse x-eggs in all her forms you idiot!
quillquate chapter 45 . 12/24/2013
UPDATE! DYING FROM LACK OF UPDATING! ONLY ANOTHER CHAPTER CAN SAVE ME! HEELLPP
That aside, please do update
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
it's Kairi or if your not going the traditional way, Hikaru, or Rika although they might be too young.
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I love the story, but... I honestly, truly hate how ever RimaHiko fanfic has the "OMG, if she has a boy Chara she must be a he!" People Tamari is still a girl, the gender of your Chara has nothing to do with your gender, why will no one acknowledge this? Seriously though lovely fic mate.
akane's gf chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
I love getting spoiled!
akane's gf chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Kairi.
WeirdyTheFangirl chapter 45 . 6/27/2013
I swear to Kami, you better update soon OR ELSE I'll... Throw a aprocot at you :(
WeirdyTheFangirl chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I really like this story. i really do, you're a very god author. But Amuhiko makes me gag Xc But it's your story, so i'm going to keep reading... I just never really thought of Nagihiko LOVING Amu... but it's still a good storyline so.. ON WITH THE JEALOUS NAGI-HIKO