Reviews for Happy Families Are All Alike
AbyssalDaemon chapter 16 . 9/1
After sitting down and reading this, I have to say that you've done a amazing job with this story! The amount of effort that you put into it definitely shows.

My favorite aspect of the entire story is the character interaction. You've done a incredible job at portraying the entire cast (which can't be easy given its size) and Naruto despite the changes, still feels like himself - closer to how started out in the manga, but that makes sense given his situation.
Redhazard chapter 15 . 8/28
I decided to reread this after a while. It's still a pretty interesting story with lots of fun moments. I really hope you decide to continue it someday.
Macilnar chapter 6 . 1/29
I wonder if Hagoromo had/has something to do with the language aspect? In canon he wanted peace through understanding and eliminating the language barrier would go a long way towards doing so. Then again Kurama's current actions are rather different from canon so it may be something else.
warrof chapter 16 . 1/6
Aww, I was hoping to see Kurama step on this guy... Ohh well, here's hoping it happens in the next chapter.

This story is extremely well written. I actually love how you describe stuff... Makes it much easier to understand what's going on. As long as you don't repeat yourself with in-depth or describing the same thing over and over again, the current level you use is perfect.

I also enjoy how you've made this story much darker than Negima or Naruto ever were while still preserving the comedy aspects of the story. Though I get a slight feeling that the Naruto/harem is coming.

My only real question about this story, okay 2 questions. Is the shinobi realm going to play a bigger part than it already has? (after Naruto left I mean)

Is Kyuubi still called Kurama and will he/she warm up to Naruto? Based on what you have implied, probably not. A tailed beast is apparently much nicer than a demon god.

Looking forward to future chapters!

P.s. Hope you update soon!
thunder dragon chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
update this story now!
pikachucat chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Ecaro chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
more please.
This is a surprisingly well done fic. Far too many just have Naruto troll his way through the challenges at mahora, it's nice to see some creativity.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
I'm loving it man! Naruto the byronic hero, eh? The conflict, the combat, all of it is exceptional! Your doing an amazing job!
Fourth Pear chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
This is one of the most well done and well thought out stories I have had the pleasure of reading. The level of detail and innovation you put into it more than makes up for the extended intervals without updates. This is probably the best NarutoXNegima crossiver on this site.
SneakyDevil chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Meh, I enjoy it long. I guess I'm the weird one?
Megaplayer49 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
I'm sorry but I will have to agree with the other reviewers naruto is to weak he can't even protect himself properly
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Please update
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Heavy emotion... well done. A good grasp of what trying to survive on your own is like, but not enough detail that it was too much.
ARSLOTHES chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Hope you power Naruto since he seems pretty weak now