Reviews for Ninja Walkabout
N. Ockenfels chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Good story so far. The memories about the Hard Master and his wife are great. And the fight between Sabretooth and Wolverine with Stormshadow on the sidelines promises to be good (though probably bloody). Still, I prefer a quick update for "silence", being a Beachhead / Snakeeyes fan.
Linuxgirl chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Very nice chapter, really makes up for the long wait.

The memories are nice, especially two spooked ninja over a weirdly reacting bonsai. Loved that.

The interaction between Shaman and Logan is also very nicely done. Shaman always was the quiet type who still never backed down.

And now you've got me biting my nails for the next chapter and the upcoming fight.

Hoping for the next update soon.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
hahahah! racoon!
trecebo chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Boo hiss for Sabertooth. Egads! Bad kitty!

The whole raccoon thing will be either very good or very bad. I vote for the good angle.

Looking forward to more.
susan chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
awesome story! please keep writing and update soon ') 'P
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Sounds like Logan and Tommy are finding some things in common, which is good. But the idea of Sabertooth being on the prowl for them makes me feel that we are going to see another one of those famous/infamous knockdown dragout fights that those two are famous for. As for Shaman, this visit should be VERY interesting!
Quathis chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Loving the interplay between these two. Hilarious dysfunctional family comes to mind, especially with Tommy's almost whine of "if he can do it, so can I" regarding Snake Eye's affinity with animals. I could almost see him growl with an uplifted finger in emphasis. The newly named Errol will most likely not be making friends with Timber . . . well, unless Snake tells him to. More likely to make the raccoon his lunch. Looking good, makes me laugh, and certainly makes me want more. Keep up the great work. Until next time.
Rai Science chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Awesomeness is here, I loves Tommy and Wolvie, and this chapter was awwwwesome. I love it.,
Karama9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I hit enter without meaning to. -;

As I was saying... loved it. I still adore Tommy's characterization, flashbacks seem a given to me with all the regrets he has. The ghosts were very touching, whether they were real or not. Love getting him Errol... so silly compared to a wolf, Snake Eyes will have a field day with that one. Still, I think Tommy did learn something about himself: he needs someone to talk to. At least he found a mammal, it's still more dignified than sinking to adopting a pet rock.

Thanks for making him call Billy his son. I feel the same way, and I love to see the relationship acknowledged.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Loved it.
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Very nice, I really love the story.

I enjoy the flashbacks very much, especially the one about Logan drinking the Hard Master under the table. Pity you only sketched the reception he got from his fiancee, the fabled Goblin Granny sure could be vicious XD.

I really love the scene about the mine, Tommy really would want to help. He was always there for his team mates in Vietnam in the comics and not only just Snake Eyes.

Oh, and little nagging harpy that I am, I found some typos again:

Wolverine taken control had taken control?

lessoned lessened?

Professor Charles Xavier has also believes I think the "has" is too much.

Hoping for an update soon. Pretty please with sugar on top.
Quathis chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Humor, drama, and fond memories. Sweet chapter.

Would Billy even think to contact Snake Eyes for help? Not sure from the context here.

Liked how Tommy used his abilities to help, and on instinct as well. That will certainly help his mental recovery, but will also certainly help Sabretooth find them.

Looking good. Until next time.
Rai Science chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Awesome chap, with the Billy, the Letter, more Tommy and Logan, this was excellent. Really awesome! Yay! But poor Billy, he still hasn't learned the truth.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
yayie! tommy's slate is clean and billy escaped! yayie!
trecebo chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Awesomeness, LJ. This will be just as good, if on a different level, as the other one. Concurrent stories, but stylistically apart, and complementary as well as asymetrical. *alas, Geometry, I knew thee before I askewed thee*
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »