Reviews for Ninja Walkabout
Karama9 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Great chapter! It's always a treat when you update, and this time was no exception. I love the past stories with the Hard Master, the scary granny and Logan - it makes the Hard Master in particular seem more human.

Yay for Billy being all right. I'm not a bit surprised he's trying to free Storm Shadow even while afraid his old Sensei will find him while still under Cobra's control. Looking forward to more on that angle.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Very cool chapter, see a lot of background, see a lot of how much of the lives of both Tommy and Logan have been lost. Excellant.
susan chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
may I see more of your story and please keep writing and update soon please and thank you.

') ')
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I think that if Logan had read Snake Eyes letter, he would have felt pride knowing that news had reached the Ashkanige clan. And the debt of On is one Logan would have told them to forget, but he would have known that one way or another, the clan WOULD repay it! It is a matter of honor, and that is something Logan knows a great deal about.

As for Tommy, at least now we know where he is, and what he is doing. I think he would be pleased and surprised to find out what had been done for his former teacher.
Quathis chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A good start, both setting up the characters as well as their relationship. Looking forward to how this grows. Until next time.
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I liked this chapter alot, the way each man held each other in respect. They both had the almost the same past they train together they are almost a reflection of one another.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Its good to see Tommy getting his head back on straight, thanks to both Logan and Kurt. But, I suspect that sooner or later COBRA will strike, and use Billy as the weapon. And that is going to cause Storm Shadow a great deal of grief. But, only time will tell.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It's excellant to see Wolverine taking the time to "treat" Tommy's mental and emotional issues. As gruff and even mean as Wolverine often appears, he's still a very awesome individual inside, and has often been seen taking on "younger" members to help them learn and grow as people. Seeing him act as a new uncle to Tommy in his time of need is nice. Seeing Tommy realizing the fun of play was sweet. Sometimes we all need to remember to play, and some of us will never do such unless we are by ourselves with no one to see.

trecebo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think I'm in love...with this story. Two of my favorite characters on walkabout? What is not to love? And trouble lurking? Ah, yea-yah!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very nice. I think I'm going to enjoy this story very much. You really bring out Tommy's problem with coping with "normal" life very well.

Love the mud fight scene. Imagining two "super fighters" splashing around in the mud like little boys was really good for my mood, I think my grin reached up to my ears XD.

Hoping for more of this and "Silence" soon.
susan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
great story! it was funny that storm shadow and wovereen were playing in the stream geting muddy and direty but havign fun getting cleaned too.

please keep writing ') 'P
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice. :)

Not much to say (sorry!), but very much looking forward to the rest. You don't often see Tommy while he's trying to cobble his head back together, it's nice to have a story dedicated to it, and having Wolverine along is a treat.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
hahahahhaha lol

how about wild honey hunting? how fast is a ninja compared to bees? lol

hurry update!
Rai Science chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wonderful! All the Logan and Storm Shadow a person could want! Yay!
snowecat chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very cute, I liked it. I just remembered in the cartoon, we never saw what Storm Shadow looked like under his white ninja outfit. Was his face ever revealed I wonder?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4