Reviews for Goatswood Blue
ScarletReid chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
queso is cheese...XDD please add
ZeldaNut1 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
hallo!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! It is the best chicken nugget ever! I'm happy you brought up Florian's past (in that area) because it had to be addressed at some point, it's obvious that Mrs. Fiddlesticks has used her like that before, and it's very sad... And the reference to Adam and Eve are perfect, considering the story! Very nice nugget!

Love,

Nut
AwesomeBlonde89 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Awww Jonah is jealous! xD

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please!
Allegra Alonzo chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
That made me giggle :)
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
For chapter 11.

Fluff is great no matter how short the chapter! I thought it was very cute for Jonah to not really know what love is, but swears that he will fall in love with Flo. (I'm going to call her that because my spell check on my iPod keeps changing her full name. Curses!)
Roxxi May chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I adored it! I was wondering when you would update. Length doesn't matter entirely; I just read it over about 10 times and got my fix ;)Jonah stating where the "heated thrill" went could satisfy me well enough on its own. Or maybe it's me being perverted at the moment...

Ramblings aside, I LOVED the chapter; it didn't seem like fluff to me, just romantic! Fluff, to me, is when you take it overboard and drag kisses on for three paragraphs or something. :\

Can't wait for the next one!
ScarletReid chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Yay please add more
nightchildx chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Oooh, scandalous! Very subtle, yet intense. True, the update was brief, but like my own, it had to be done. There's definite chemistry between J and F, as cheesy as that may sound. A bit of fluff is always appreciated at some point, having the same effect as comic relief. It's always there to lighten the mood.

Thanks for the dedication and the honorable mention for No Promises! Yay, free advertising! XD Hahaha, Kidding.

Much Love, Aly
ZeldaNut1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
hey Jo! I would be sending this to youz on PM but my comps bein a biiiiaaaaatttcch so I have to do this from my phone...RAWWR! Witch also means I won't be uploading again anytime soon *heartbroken wails* and I was on a roooll! Anyway, I'm glad you mentioned me writing a bigger story cause I am! iand it's gooooood. Haha not gloating or anything! Lol jk. But it's a Jonah reincarnated story so sadly 'if I die young' won't be in it but the rest of my fics will be. Iz going to be a drama/angst/romance, witch I'm really pretty good at writing (yay!) some of the drama is going to be Jonahs horrible childhood and jonah getting a lil somin-somin from Matt. Heres a clue:

tocdre yass ot pientta

'' I veha meas dab wens..''

(hint: is straight from the movie..)

and what does that imply?

ZeldaNut1

p.s. God I so didn't relize the Xbox thing till yall said somthing about it ! I can't believe I did that I'm a hugeNES fan! And I love wikipedia ;)
ZeldaNut1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
hey Jo! Um quick question, and with all respect, when do you plan on updating next? I really like you story, Florian just rocks!

ZeldaNut1

p.s. I just couldn't see Jonah with white wings, and black is so his color! ;)

p.s. 2 weird question, how do you say ur last name? The last part looks like ache, because that's how you say aick, and ur name just gets mixed up to sound like Jo Nathanache to me. No offense, just curious.
Too Lazy to Log In chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
A friend of mine sent me the link to this story and I must say that this is superbly written. Your characterizations are perfect, the plot is lovely and addicting, and you have completely nailed the dialogue and class of this time period. There is only one nitpicky thing that is bothering me about this story. In the 1910s and 1920s, Florian was considered a male name. Florence or Flora would have been the feminine versions. It's really no big deal and nothing you need to change. I just wanted to point that out. Great story, though! I hope to read more from you soon!
ZeldaNut1 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
god I loved this story! Florian and Jonah are just so cute!
ZeldaNut1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
oh I love it! I'm only on the 3 chap. But I just HAD to review! I think it's really sad that Aikmans pulling Jonah out of school, even if the kids are mean, he's not even giving him a chance! & I love Florian, she's got spunk. Hehe, porcelean babydoll smokin' a cig. How charming. And thank you soooooo much for reviewing Kiss of Ash! You absolutely made my day! I jumped up and down after reading your review! In fact, you even enspired me to go play zelda, and I now have the master sword in spirit tracks! Thanks to you! My favourite zelda game is phantom hourglass too! I love linebeck ;) although Oot comes in close secound!

-ZeldaNut1

p.s. Keep writing! I'm going to go read the rest now!
Jo Nahmanaick chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Hehehe, it's okay... What happens is that I was following the "show, don't tell" principle of creative writing. It would loose it's humorous impact if I started explaining "said Florian elongating the word and alternating its pronunciation, pronouncing z instead of s..."; she was monkeying around after all. I wouldn't dare compare myself to Mark Twain, but try to imagine the dialogues on ADVENTURES OF HUCLEBERRY FINN written in a scholarly fashion, using a standard American English dialect. :(

Thank you anyway for your honest observation; in my book that's of great value!
Roxxi May chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Loved every bit of this chapter, honestly.

Except the "Pleezzzeee!" from Florian. I have a pet-peeve against elongating words, but I might've let it go if you'd let "please" be remained spelled correctly. Still, knowing that English isn't your first language, this is a minor thing and I feel sort of bad for nitpicking :)

This still remains one of my true favorite fanfictions, not only in this fandom but all the fandoms I follow. :D Keep it up.