Reviews for The Hive:
Barbie2 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Awesome chapter
CynMar Rom chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
oh. my. god! I hope he didn't shoot Bella -.- that'd be completely stupid -.-
how's your baby doing? :) I hope everything is good at home :)
Much love!
Kimmie43 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I have seen this story several times, read the summary, and just bypassed. I don't know why though. It is very unique. I haven't read anything like this before. It is interesting and very well written. It gives just enough detail.

The only thing I have to be think is not very realistic-although is fiction so I guess it doesn't matter-but the size of Edward. Hey, I know there are probably men that are hung like a horse, I just haven't seen one. LOL...

I'm curious as to what is happening with Edward since he received a tranfusion from Bella. Also, one I think would be awesome is if Bella got preggars, because she wants a baby so bad.

Great story so far and looking forward to next chapter.
Cina's chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Loved James getting his... Now if only Charlie would get his.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Eek! Chaarlie is a piece of shit, lol.

Ok, so I don't think he shot Edward. We know he wants him dead, but seems OOC for him yo shooting, ya know? I hardly think he shot Bella as well, since she's too important to him.

Maybe he shot James. That way he's showing he believes Edward and that traitors do deserve to die. By doing this, Charlie gets on Edward's good side (only publicly, of course) and that way Edward has no reason to kill Charlie in the eyes of the Hive, since Charlie is a good guy who believed him and killed Edward's aggressor. Shooting James would actually end up buying Charlie some protection, ya know?

Also, and this would be really mean, he could've shot Alice. This would turn Edward's allies against him, not only for fear but because he caused her death. It would be too painful to be on his side. However, this could have the opposite effect, tho, and actually unite people against Charlie, lol.

Sorry, silly theories.

Lastly, Edward has a power... interesting. He seems to be projecting fear or something. The opposite of Bella that projects lust and makes people come together. Edward drives them away, pissing themselves, lol.
glo4twilight chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
hmmmm i'm thinking that maybe he shot james! I can't wait for bella to find out that Charlie wanted Edward killed! and I just continue to love how much these two affect each other in every way! glad too that Emmett and jasper helped Edward get james! can't wait for Charlie to go down!
Dinia Steel chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
This is such an involved fic. I was wondering if you have it pre-written only because it is so involved. It was drive me crazy having to remember what had gone on before and keeping it all straight. You're doing a fantastic job and I hope you're able to get the rest of the chapters out soon. *smiles* No pressure, of course. Love how imaginative this is.
xo
Dinia
stephsmith chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
I'm hoping this showdown with Charlie will show what this "power" Edward has can really do.
akjamma chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
AHHHH a Cliffie!
Cici G chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Charlie is...a trip. I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Esme Incognito chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Oh-how could you leave us dangling here?
Glad the answer will be coming soon.
Very intense-thanks,
Jen
SparkleQ chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
WOW WOW WOW! Sooooooo looking forward to the next chapter.
lemonangeljuice chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
The image of James with no tongue. Yuck! I much prefer descriptions of naked Edward!
SLKerouac chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Edward wanted payback. He enlisted Emmett and Jasper to help him. Jasper told him that he would help but not with Charlie. Bella had no idea of what Edward was planning. They all ate together and then Bella took off with Rose. Edward, Emmett and Jasper got a hold of James. James now knows that Edward is alive and that he did not do his job. James is more afraid of what Charlie would do to him that what Edward had planned. After Emmett and Jasper took James off to wherever Edward went back to Bella. She wanted to know what he did. She knew there was something but he wouldn't tell her. Finally after Bella kept after Edward and she showed him the blood that was on him, he told her that James is the one that shot him and left him for dead and that he got a hold of him but that he was still alive when he was finished. Rose came to the door telling Bella and Edward that Charlie wanted to see both of them. Bella and Edward go to the room. Charlie is there and is talking with Bella and Edward. Bella stands by Edward. Charlie sees this and then James is brought in. He has been beaten more and now Edward finds out that his tongue has been cut out. James cannot defend himself. Edward tells Bella that he did not do that. Bella knows that something is about to happen. Charlie is now telling Edward that this was his home and his people. The next thing that happen is that there is a shot. Who pulled the trigger? Is Edward shot again? Where is Bella? Did someone shoot Charlie? Will Edward tell Bella everything that happened to him and what he did to James in the presence of Emmett and Jasper? Who will the people follow? Charlie? Bella? Will someone take control? Will it be Bella? There is so much that can happen but what? Next chapter!
antupi1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Oh no, thanks for the update can't wait for your next update :)
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »