Reviews for The Hive:
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Damn. She finally admitted to herself that she loved him and now this. Thank goodness he did make it back just before she left, but her dad probably already knows and she will pay for it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
I don't know why you were so worried about this chapter. It shed a lot of light on Bella's past so we can understand a little more of her history, and that of the hive.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Needless to say I am as perplexed as is Edward. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Dang! Laurent did warn him! I guess there was no way for him to really understand since he was new and hadn't been there but a few moments when she approached him.
azilized chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
whaou ! Such a universe ! Such a great story ! This Bella is so fierce, and yet she needed to grow up ! It was a great plot . Thank you very much for writing and sharing it with us!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
Loved the story! Was definitely something different, but the good kind of different! ;) hopefully one day we can see a futuretake or two! ;) hehe.
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
Relecture, j'ai adoré...une deuxième fois!
soonbefound chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
awesome
Romana973 chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
I just recently found this story. Really well-written and truly unique in its storyline. You have a great imagination and writing style. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
doesntexistdeleted chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Hey girl, I'd love to translate your amazing story to portuguese, would that be possible? Please tell me, Brazilian readers NEED to put their hands in this masterpiece!
Xoxo,
Georgie
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
excellent
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU CONSIDERWRITTING A SEQUEL AND LETTING THEM HAVE A BABY NOT JUST ONE AND ROSE AND EMMETT TOO PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS HAS BEEN GREAT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
WHO DID HE SHOOT JAMES OR EDWARD CAUSE I DONT THINK HE WOULD SHOOT HIS GOLDEN GOOSE[BELLA]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
WELL NOW WE KNOW THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER I JUST HOPE HE GOT HER PREGNANT THAT WOULD BE GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
WILL HE TLL HER WHAT JAMES DID TO HIM OR NOT WAS IT JAMES THAT EVEN HURTTHAT WOMAN WITH HIM FORGOT HER NAME IT STARTED WTH A Z THOUGH
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »