Reviews for The Hive:
Truly unique story! I will miss it! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
WonderWoman1993 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Very well written.
dunedin girl chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Loved the story! It would be good to see if she manages to get pregnant. ..
Cina's chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Can't say I don't wish for more because I do. Loved how Bella was able to bring Charlie to his knees. Thank for writing and sharing your story... Loved it
Sunsetwing chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Loved this, hope you decide to do more.
flojo03 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
so glad that they were able to get rid of charlie & his bad power and retrun the hive to its true reason a place of hope & rebirth
SparkleQ chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Great story. Congrats on completing it. I will be pleasantly surprised to see that mini-epi - anytime you are ready!
irelandk chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
:-)
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Glad to see Charlie go, and while I'd have been happy with him being killed I'm glad there was an alternative available that Bella could live with.

Here's to lots of trying! :)
PreciousJuls chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
So good and so different, thats why I really liked it. I even watch the music video from the matrix/hive to get a visual of what the hive could look like :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I hate he had a fiance before Bella.
sballLuvr5 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Aww I hope Rose is pregnant and that Bella and Edward have their baby. Loved this story :)
Kristi
DayDreamer077 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Oh come on! That was the end? :( DANG! HM! Can we have an epi please? Hm! that was like so many things going through my head? Like what happened with Charlie after he was in the prison? Did he ever get out or died there? Baby Edward/Bella? Rosalie and Emmett get their baby?
Rochelle Allison chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
aww, i loved this. such a unique story.
thank you for writing.
xoxo
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story, really enjoyed it!
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »