Reviews for The Hive:
tracieo chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I'm totally fascinated by this - can't wait for more -
tracieo chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
wow - just wow - must read more -
Erikajo chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Yep, totally confused and loving it :)
Erikajo chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Charlie was scary!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
This is just crazy :) Love it!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow...speechless :)
hermionerox89 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
this is pretty good, please write more
kayla chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Plz upate soon! im addicted to your story.
GunsNRosez175 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
amazing loving this story more and more..cant wait until u update again~
stuckinreversal chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
So I just found this story and now I'm hooked. Intriguing, unique, and well-written. Great work.
RACHIAN chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
This story is so weird, but I am strangely drawn to it. Probably because I am a perv. Yeah.

So Bella reminds me of this character on Star Trek the Next Generation named Kamala (I think). She was played by Famke Jannsen who is Jane Grey in the X-men movies. Anyway, she was like the perfect mate and she gave off pheromones and all the guys on the ship, including Worf (!) were all horny and fighting over her. Great episode.

I've put you on alert. I hope you update soon! :)
Heatherp chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
aww, that is so sad. Me thinks she should get a suprise later on.
Trease The Intern chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Glad ur not doin ur job rite cus I'm hella confused but thoroughly enjoyn the fic...wasn't expecting tht sterile thing wit Bells...shocker...I have hella questions but I'm jus gonna wait n see if some of my answers unfold wit the story...but great chapter as always...patiently waitn 4 the nxt 1!
iambananas chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
love this chapter!

hmmm bella is sterile... i wonder why?
Francesca chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Hello! You gotta update more with your talent. Please your audience cuz I know for sure that a lot of people are reading this. I printed this out and let my friends read it; needless to say, they loved it...and will be expecting more...
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »