Reviews for What's the Worst That Can Happen?
majorshane chapter 2 . 2/2
Love this story so far. I wonder though, how did Konoha and the Third not notice and question Kakashi about his Sharingan? Also, how old is Naruto at this point and how old is the past Kakashi-Obito-Rin team? I'm wondering if I should picture them the same age or which is older. Same question for Minato and future Kakashi, are they the same age or is Kakashi a little older (and more powerful?) then the future fourth?
DeiStarr chapter 10 . 1/21
Noooooo - you can't leave it there!
Jily71102 chapter 10 . 1/2
This is actually a really cool story! I would love it if you could finish it!
PrincessBloodBlossom chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
More chapters please!
NatNicole chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
This fic is EPIC! *grins like a lunatic*
I absolutely LOVE every second of it!
yanchoco chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
apparently this story is different from another.. recently i'm reading the story where naruto is smart! hahah.. and suddenly i dont really like this naruto, i mean the childish part about he is not strong enough. Lol.. but so far, i like this story, heheh.. hope you'll update again, thaaaank yooou
MawVax chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Noradin chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
So, if Naruto is allengedly the one who has the graeter understanding why does he have to ask Kakashi all those questions? Apparently neither of them knows anything, so why do they experiment like this?
CloudCarnivore chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Can't wait for more~
taran taran chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Next plis
Narutofanninja2 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Continue!
laelruin chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I really don't want it to end there! (T-T) Please continue~.~
L
Cap'n S4lty chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Update, please, please! UPDATE!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Ohmygoooood. T-T is there still hope for an update? Though I'm really not looking forward for little Kakashi that much though... Sarreh
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Ohhhhshit, things just got more exciting but there's only one chapter left! I think I'm scareddddd.. ..urgh