Reviews for What's the Worst That Can Happen?
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 14 . 3/4
Oooh this is a good one, I hope you continue it! The idea of two people going back in time instead of one is kinda refreshing! Really enjoyed it :) the way you went about a lot of decisions and the way people found out stuff was cool. Like everyone finding out Narutos real full name when the fox was trying to take over, and Hiruzen confirming Kakashi's real identity while he was still drowsy and confused. Clever!
Hoping for more?
Emocean chapter 14 . 2/12
Ohhh, this gave me CHILLS! I was so excited to read it! You're such an excellent writer, you're such an incredible writer! I enjoyed a lot! Thank you!
Scitz chapter 14 . 1/8
It took me a while, a few hours to get thru the story to this chapter, I might add, but this was a very interesting read. Even though I have read similar plotted stories, I admit that this was one of the best that I've read in a long time.

The levels of detail your had added into this story shows how well you've followed the original series. Not everyone remembers every minute detail, especially while writing a story, most often are too lazy to double check their information.

Its very true that no matter how you tip toe around it that eventually Naruto and Kakashi would have been found out. I'm surprised Itatchi hasn't been mentioned at all so far though, or even who Madara actually is. Have you reached that part yet- or are you attempting to avoid spoilers? You mentioned something in the story but never actually make the actual statement- that Madara, or Tobi, isn't who he says he is. You merely skimmed over that detail..

I also want to bring up that chapter regarding Obito finding Kabushi in the woods- that was a stroke of genius! Very well written. It makes sense that the eye would seek out its owner in its own way. Most never mention how both Kakashi and Obito are able to share an image, seeing as both have one eye each. You did a wonderful job introducing this fact in this story and did an amazing job with your pacing throughout the story. One can tell you've paid attention to the entire series.

One fact bugs me though, Naruto was older than 15, though when Tobi made his appearance I think. He was 16 I think, if I recall correctly, when he took out Pains six paths, during the invasion in the village. The only other issue I had was when Naruto and Kakashi had been found in the beginning. You never described what either of them would've been wearing. Especially Kakashi's typical attire.

moving on, to my original point.

As you mentioned before no two sharingon are alike, and its interesting how you chose to go into detail regarding how special Obito's sharingon is. ITs intesting that Obito didn't push when Kabushi attempted to explain what he had seen, im surprised he hadn't made the connection till this chapter.

I am in awe of what that particular chapter entailed, regarding the shared vison, and how Obito had been drawn to where the older Kakashi had been in the woods. This level of detail, it truly was well written, I enjoyed how this scene nearly mirrored what had occurred in the Manga. Where, Obito had later admitted to being there when Rin had died. That's where this concept of shared visuals had first been mentioned. Its fascinating. I could actually see it in my head as I read through what you wrote.

When you mentioned Obito's sharingon again, when he confronted the younger counterpart, I was deeply impressed with the level of creativity of both this scene and the one mentioned in a previous chapter. I do hope you do manage to finish this story or at least upload another chapter soon. Despite how long this story is, I applaud your self control as a writer, its never easy not to want to rush a reveal. I'm also very impressed with your attention to the details from the original series. Its hard to recall all these terms, or even the spellings, I know I struggle myself.. You should be very proud of what you've written so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2019
I hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2019
Is Nagato a Uzumaki in this story? If so, will it be reveal, especially to Kushina & Naruto?

Great stories are mostly left half-completed unfortunately... Please update soon... Hate to see this story on permanent hiatus...
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 7 . 11/22/2019
Naruto is the type to never let orders get in the way no matter who said it, even the Hokage themselves. That has been seen time and time again. For Naruto to hold back as he is now is OOC for him.
qdjRaiker chapter 14 . 11/7/2019
More please!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2019
Sooooo good, dammit! Can't wait till the next chapter -
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 14 . 10/30/2019
I wonder what Naruto thought everytime he saw his sensei aggravate his younger self. Part of me really hopes he was reassured by the fact that even Kakashi can't deal with Kakashi's shit.

I love this story. Every part left me smiling. I love that Obito was the one to stand in Kabushi's corner, even when it came to his killing of Rin. I can't wait to see what the travelers are going to do next now that everyone knows. It'll be neat to see Kabushi training Obito and whether or not baby Naruto will still be named Naruto, especially if the time travelers can't (or don't want to) return. Would he be his own big brother?
Heeroh chapter 14 . 10/24/2019
That was a really good story! I think this might be the story that I liked the most when it comes to how the main characters were revealed as being time travelers. You handled that in a very interesting way, and I’m excited for the next update as much as I was when I was reading the first 14 chapters.
Heeroh chapter 5 . 10/23/2019
It frustrates me a little that Kabushi isn’t that mad at them for testing him and Naruto like that. It was pretty messed up.

Also kinda weird how Kabushi was so emotional before he found out the truth. I know he cares about his old team, but it was kinda embarrassing to read him go crazy without thinking things through.
Wind Dragon Master chapter 14 . 10/18/2019
Oh, man, I can’t believe I only revisited this story just now! Still, I’m glad there have been four updates since the last time. I’ll excited wait for the next one, the rest of the others’ reactions to the reveal would be like water to a thirsty man for me!
Bog.Uzu chapter 14 . 9/18/2019
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveMuffins chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
Just realised this was last updated mar 3 and oh boy I do hope you plan on continuing cause this story is way too good to just drop
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 14 . 7/31/2019
oooohhhh...plot thickens! i love it when s*** hits the fan! plus the incredulous faces people make when the future is reveal...heheheheheh!