Reviews for What's the Worst That Can Happen?
Rabid Shit chapter 10 . 8/8
Oml I love this! CONTINUE PLEAAASEE EVEN AFTER TWO YEAARSS.
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 7/31
that was good
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 10 . 7/24
I'm not sure if judging it by my standard would make sense since it's a fanfiction but I still want to point out somethings that I find strange.

First, Naruto seem to be very judging of other people like Orochimaru and Danzo Claiming them to be "evil". Like he hasn't gotten over his personal grudge against them. Which I would have find it believable, if this happen before his fight with Pain and his meeting with Minato. Because that's when Naruto learn to sympathize with people extended from his list of precious persons. Examples being how he reacted to the other Kage about the situation with Sasuke. Even at the end, I think Naruto recognize Orochimaru redemption after the war and the fact that even if Danzo choose the wrong way he had Konoha's best interest in mind.
(And before someone shoot me about how Naruto react to Madara. It's because he didn't listen to his story like Sasuke did, so there basically nothing to stop Naruto from deciding that Madara is "bad")

Secondly, well it's less serious, and something I have also no right to say about you but I'm seeing Shinobi being uneccessarily cruel(?) and making less than ideal decisions(?) I think I better stop for now or I'll go on and on...

But Despite all that, your story is very unique despite the time travel theme. Please don't ever stop writing.
Laialy chapter 10 . 7/22
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON! That was great and I would love to read more so I could cry and scream and jump and laugh and throw my pillow at something some more :3
Laialy chapter 9 . 7/22
FuCK fuCk FuCk wE aRe fUcKeDdDddDdddDDD
Laialy chapter 8 . 7/22
OMG SUCH A RELIEF I thought you'd kill off kakashi and then kabushi wpuld disappear and Naruto would go on a rampage and I would start crying harder and just...they're still fucked
Laialy chapter 7 . 7/22
I WAS CRYING THROUGH THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER DAMN YOU JIJI
Laialy chapter 3 . 7/22
Jiraya died almost right before the fight with Naruto and pain
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 7/21
I love your stories. They're so unique and well played/planned.
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 7/20
Oh~ I'm getting emotional...
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 7/20
Denied?! Aw Hell no!
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 7/20
Oh that's fantastic. Knocking sense into one's younger self. What an opportunity. xD
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 7/20
Ooh, so both of them went back?
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 6/30