Reviews for What's the Worst That Can Happen?
Lila Priceless chapter 9 . 4/9
Very interesting story. I look forward to seeing where you take it. Best wishes for free time and inspiration.
SarsiAthena chapter 10 . 3/27
I hope you update this soon! I love your story
long live marshmallows chapter 10 . 3/24
Aaaahhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo! Why is that the latest chapter!? :'O
Well, im glad I got to read the bit about Naruto's name being revealed. UZUMAKI NARUTO!
I love that part the most.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 3/23
Well this is VERY different from everything else! Kakashi meet Kakashi. Too interesting to pass up even though it's part midnight where I am.
Biscione chapter 10 . 3/11
Oh boy
Can't wait for Danzo to make his appearance.
Alexa838 chapter 9 . 3/3
Yay ! Kurama finally made an appearance, I was wondering where he was throughout the story AND NOW THAT HE IS HERE HE WON'T LET BITCHES TOUCH HIS KIT ... MIND HIS kIT's MiNd.
Alexa838 chapter 7 . 3/3
Why do I have a feeling that Kakashi is the one who got hurt during the mission but I could be wrong.
goat99 chapter 10 . 3/3
this is AWSOME
please update soon
thebeautifulbicky chapter 10 . 3/3
:O
Elise chapter 10 . 2/15
Great, great, great, great! :)
Harumi Uzumamein chapter 10 . 2/2
YESS! Chapter 10! :D
stay-stark chapter 10 . 1/19
Hello! I absolutely adore this fic! I started it about a week ago, and I'm only now getting a chance to review, but all I really have to say is that I'm really enjoying it! Time-travel fic is some of my favorite fic and I love that even though Naruto and Kakashi are there and are meddling, they're not making choices that younger Kakashi and co. need to make. I'm really interested to see how young Kakashi will act when he to gets his uncle back, and how Kushina (and Minato) will feel about Naruto. I hope you can update soon, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 1/18
It is awesome. I just love it. Especially mini-Kakashi. Mini-Kakashi's the best. I wish they could reveal the timeline, but y'know... I see the trouble...
snowecat chapter 10 . 1/15
This is very good, hope you keep going.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 1/6