Reviews for What's the Worst That Can Happen?
The toad sage died a bit before the pain arc so wayyyy in to shipuden
Not you chapter 14 . 4/2
I’ve seen about 25 Kakashi Time Travel Fanfictions and so far this is the best one! All 14 chapters were amazing.
Hime-Hime19 chapter 14 . 3/13
I wonder what you planned to do with the rest of cannon, since team minato has been saved and "madara" won't be attacking kushina and minato. if you're stuck on ideas, maybe moving ahead with thwarting danzo's plans could push the plot forwards. it would also be cool to seem some appearances from more of the uchiha clan. this was an awesome story to binge read. thanks for posting!
yulye chapter 9 . 3/6
NO NO MIND THINGY
luffy1996 chapter 3 . 2/18
I believe Jiraiya died around the same time Asuma did
I love this story, I hope you update soon
SimplyRainbow chapter 14 . 1/24
Absolutely love this Fic, the personalities? Beautiful. Kabushi? Stan him.
AnnelineOS chapter 3 . 1/14
Jiraya est mort avant l'attaque de Pain . Danzo est mort après lors de la Reconstruction de Konoha.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 14 . 11/19/2021
I really like this story. I hope there will be more.
PleasegiveMeaPenname chapter 14 . 9/11/2021
FUCK I WISH THIS WAS STILL ONGOING WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2021
Sasuke killed Danzo after the meeting of the five kage, which happened after Konoha was attacked by Pein, which happened after Jiraiya was killed:(
Donut chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
I have read many time travel fics.

But never, have I ever read one about them travelling to the past, by a ROCK.

This is beautiful.
Megui chapter 14 . 5/28/2021
That's a very good story! I hope the next chapter will come soon
Onedayinjune chapter 3 . 5/15/2021
I love your story you have such an awesome fanfic so far. I’m just a little disappointed that you kept Naruto being such an idiot still wearing his hideous orange jumpsuit. I wish you would have had him wearing at least less orange and you could have maid him a little more intelligent. You have such a great story/idea going.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2021
I have literally read this fix three times TvT it's the best Kakashi centric time travel I've seen