Reviews for Linger
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm being completely serious when I say that I love little old people who butt in when you don't ask them to and give their opinions. Not.
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Wow, Sweets actually did something responsible and kind for once. I'm so glad their finally together. Looking forward to your next story.
Casey chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
GRRRRRRR THEY WERE SOOOOO CLOSE TO KISSING EACH OTHER! i don't know why athours find that funny frankly it's quite frustrating. I like your story though so far :)
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
He was smart to stop when he did; just go with the flow and be happy you won the girl. :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I loved this! Great job!
Bella Paige chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I cannot believe she just said that "just ... me already" he meant say something like "let's go prove that two objects can become one"

loves sweets ... awesome story
g8t chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
great chapter. keep going
PercyzBookworm chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Loved it!
NCISaddict77 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
cute chapter
indianajonesmarion4eva chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Not fluffy enough! MORE FLUFF! I WAAAAAAAAAANT MOOOOOOOOOOOORE FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF! Fluff is good. Very good. Fluff. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
so true its about damn time
harper83 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Yay! Finally the action! Great, great chapter!
MentalistLover13 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
That was such a cute chapter! Great job! Thank you:) Please update soon:)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
oh BLESSED BE! it finally happened! i thought i was gonna fall over from the anticipation. XD lovely chapter. looking forward to more soon.

HIKARi
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I actually really like that you let it play out that way because far too often, Booth and Brennan just fall into bed together.