Reviews for Dispatches From the Eastern Front
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 4/29
Elysia! LOL That sound SO good! You should do a story on that!
Faliara chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Those anime references... Pffthahahahaahaha... Gundam Wing? Detective Conan? HAHAHAHAHA
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
would love ot know how! cant wait to see more from you!
jhakti.baker.7 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
We are talking Elysia here as companion, right? Esp. since Capt. Jack is hitting on BOTH of her parents!
Hay Of The Meadow chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I want to hear the story behind Elysia learning how to fight, learning alchemy, and her beating up the bully. But I must hear more stoies about ninjas! And Riza as leader of the pirates! And Maes teaching Ed how to throw knives! But most importantly... WHAT HAPPENED ON AUGUST 13, 1913!?
elysenjazz chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Wow this story has just created a new bar on the awesome-o-meter
lotrprincess chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It's Elysia Hughes! Oh my cow, I really want to read that crossover now, PLEASE write it!
arhangle chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
you said you take requests right?squeak! can you please please do one concerning this rule,the one that goes " the only one allowed to call the colonel a bastard is the fullmetal alchemist." then there was a italicised scene of gracia commenting how sweet it was that the boys were so protective of roy,and hughes agreeing that in a warped,twisted way,it was.

ps see how much i love your rules series?i wrote all that from memory!now please dont disappoint your fan:p
Love Psycho chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
-laughs hard and long- I love this! It's so funny, except for SHock to the System, but its nice to get my breath back. Can't wait for more!

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Anna chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
ELYSIA HUGHES! She's the companion!
Cerisabeth chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
It's very entertaining to read just like the rules! :D Good job! :3
Hooded-Figurine chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Hughes pinned it there with daggers and super-glue?

Kesesesese! The awesome continues!
DotTheAmazing chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
no idea, but it's funny nonetheless!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Can't ever dismiss duct tape :) I'm happy to see you posting again so I hope to see more chapters soon!